Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Hi all!

Im actually new to this site as Im more of a pokerjunkie than a sportsbetjunkie. Altho i find it very fun to bet at sports im actually not that good, well maybe i can learn using this site.

I have a good ammount at Wsex and I have been waiting a long time for a moneybookers withdrawal(seems crazy as moneybookers withdrawals should be very fast). Well I dont wanna wait anymore so im looking for a Internbook transfer to matchbook.

I got this reply. Maximum ammount is $2 500 per 7 days and they will take a $50 fee. Well i can live with the $50 fee.

Reason i wanna make this transfer is because i need to cashout some money, i will do 2-3 more later.

How will matchbook react if i deposit $2 500 to them and then immediatly ask for withdrawal for about $1 500 ? I have tried to read FAQ and chat with them but no luck.

Do u guys know any other problems i may have doing it this way? I dont wanna do this the wrong way but I dont wanna wait for a Wsex withdrawal that they promise me everyday will get transfer and never is.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetualTraveller View Post
UPDATE:
I requested a Neteller Withdrawal for $2500 on Saturday night after reading this post and received it last night.
Thats insane, I have called them from my cell to a non toll free number requesting a status on my moneybookers withdrawal. Both times they told me it would be in my account the same day, both times they lied. I have sent emails to them where they have assured me it will be in my account after 24 hours. But I never get any money.