Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
Hey asshole, Do you know what garbage is? You starting a thread that WSEX was on the clock for your payout request. You bumped it up a couple of times letting everyone know you were still waiting. Then you get paid in full and fail to mention it on the posting forum. The asshole that you are forced WSEX to post in your thread that you indeed were paid. What a f-u-c-k-i-n-g asshole. Would you agree?
This kind of language reflects the current stress level of WSEX... absolutely NO CLASS

what did you have in mind? you will pay players months late and we are going to applaud you? and all will be forgotten? it takes years to build a reputation, which takes 'smart' people like you seconds to destroy. If I was in your shoes, I would go on knees and bag for forgiveness.

If these are the people behind WSEX, the demise of the business is only a matter of time.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

SSLP gave UV82 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HoulihansTX gave UV82 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

A side note to my earlier post-

I stated that my only reason for staying after the slow payment was the interactive golf betting. For some odd reason today they took the BMW championship off the board(for live betting only). It is all just adding up, they are giving me(and i assume some other players) very little reason to stay.

The 90 cents on the dollar offer was made by The SHRINK at EOG. I did a paste & copy for all to see here. ZERO people at SBR took him up on his offer. After 6 weeks, The SHRINK announced the WSEX offer was off the table.

I assume no golf interactives this week because of the many NFL interactive games that will be offered on Sunday.

I am not applauding WSEX for slow paying. Just stating the facts. This thread is about people asking about their payouts. Do we need clueless people posting that WSEX is going under in this thread?

So I finally got around to following up with WSEX about not receiving a $5k check for a long time. I called to inquire about it, she said it was processed on May 15, and that she would send an inquiry to the processor.

I haven't filed any complaint over the issue as I did ~0 follow up work, but I will update here on how quick they get it resolved.

I don't believe Chuck works for wsex. I think he doesn't want to see a panic that will cause all to abandon them at once, and possibly lead to some never getting their money. I feel the same way. I accepted their slow pay situation and waited patiently for 2 regular mail payouts in the past few months. I got them in 5.5 and 7 weeks. I like to think I got them without the help of Joshw and/or sbr member, WSEX, but, based on recent posts regarding Joshw's efforts, I may be naive in thinking that. In any case, both of my withdraws were requested for regular mail and in both cases they sent them via Fedex with no fee. I appreciated that.

What I do not understand and do not like, is their $50 charge for book to book transfers along with the limit imposed when the other books I deal with do this free in either direction. To me this is a bigger negative than the slow pay, as it makes me wonder why they feel they must do this.

As to Chuck's response to the irrational posting of O..uncle, I agree with him although maybe he could have made his point with less anger and profanity. The guy started a flaming thread about his withdraw situation, yet did not return to that thread to tell us that he was , in fact, paid. For some reason this guy seems to trying to cause the panic that would be bad for all.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Chuck Sims gave hhsilver 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.