Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
The only positive news is that right now the only slow pay complaints are checks (of course this is a big deal). The one Neteller slow pay complaint of 2500 has been paid. It took 12 days.
9 out of 10 times I chat to their accounts people (if tehy bother to respond to the chat) they say that the Neteller gateway/link is down .. so I ask for moneybookers - 9 / 10 times also down... so How I have to ask 10 time and use teh forum threats to push for a payout after many attempts and lot of pressure I eventually sometimes get paid ,.... I have $2500 withdrawal pending for 2 weeks now ... I didnt have time to deal with that, but I will be on they case again... they just do not respond to my chat calls... they know what I want and they probably know that they cannot deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by poker_dummy101 View Post
Just want to say that I've transferred 2-3k in the last month or two from WSEX to Matchbook. All of my requests were done within 12hours. Hopefully everyone will be paid soon
Let's just hope that WSEX to MB isn't from the frying pan into the (delayed) fire.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

turbobets gave bookie 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I got paid via Neteller today after 2 weeks of excuses... probably got some money in through their 20% promo for the NFL season

... and I think that they will be OK during the NFL season as cash is going to roll in again ... but what a shame ... a book which used to be a glorious A+ book is now battling to pay customers in the most shameful manner possible (having to lie and give miserable excuses) at the end of the day if you get a reputation of a 'slow paying' book your chance of survival in this game is ZERO ... because you can do it to any customer once ... he will never come back for seconds... the cost of acquiring new customers is 8 x more than retaining exsiting ones ... this is a total stupidity ... how one can run a book from A+ to C in 9 months... from Hero to Zero

I just got paid by wsex too. C'MON WSEX! I sincerely hope this book that maintained the highest level of integrity for many years can come out on the other side. I have recieved now $12500 in the past 22 days through a combination of neteller and Matchbook transfers - so thankyou josh, wsex and matchbook. I'm sorry I have only one post to my name, this being my first... I have been a long time reader of sbr and registered to get in contact with josh. IMO wsex's live betting service is simply the best aside from the exchanges, and i've tried them all, right from bet$3.65 to bwin (shudders) ... so good luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by thesharkman View Post
I just got paid by wsex too. C'MON WSEX! I sincerely hope this book that maintained the highest level of integrity for many years can come out on the other side. I have recieved now $12500 in the past 22 days through a combination of neteller and Matchbook transfers - so thankyou josh, wsex and matchbook. I'm sorry I have only one post to my name, this being my first... I have been a long time reader of sbr and registered to get in contact with josh. IMO wsex's live betting service is simply the best aside from the exchanges, and i've tried them all, right from bet$3.65 to bwin (shudders) ... so good luck to them.
good for you ... now what about the other people?

do they hand pick who they fuk?

Right now we are at 12 players paid, 3 players partially paid, and 8 players still waiting for payment.

I was wrong in that one of the players owed for May was only partially paid.

The pace that WSEX is paying has gotten faster, but some of those owed the longest are still waiting. I have targeted those accounts to see if WSEX can finally get them paid.

WSEX needs to work on communication if/when they get payouts under control. As players have mentioned here, communication from accounts is quite bad. I am sure if they had good answers to give it would be better, but false promises and not even replying is not good for their business.

This is my first time posting, and i was suprised to see how many people were having the same problem that i was. I finally recieved a check for 3k today, the wait time was 22 days. It was a citibank personel check, so I ran to the nearest branch and cashed it successfully. My big problem was how they handled the situation. I called after 10 days and spoke to the accounting manager. I told her that i thought is was rediculous that i had been waiting so long for a Fedex-there fastest option for the States. Her answere was essentialyy that 10 days was not very long to wait and that there were plenty of customers who had been waiting a lot longer. Hmmm. In any event I called every day and spoke to the same women(i was kind of suprised she continued to take my calls.)

If i could find another place that had a good live betting format(for golf) I would switch immediately. Any suggestions? good luck to those who are waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
WSEX is garbage, you deposit on WSEX and you are asking for problems.
Hey asshole, Do you know what garbage is? You starting a thread that WSEX was on the clock for your payout request. You bumped it up a couple of times letting everyone know you were still waiting. Then you get paid in full and fail to mention it on the posting forum. The asshole that you are forced WSEX to post in your thread that you indeed were paid. What a f-u-c-k-i-n-g asshole. Would you agree?

Are we applauding Wsex for paying players after months of slow/no pay with the most miserable excuses and lies ?...

does that make them now an A+ book again? ...

can you even begin to imagine how much anguish they caused people over the past year ?..

so what if they ran a 20% bonus promo and got some money in just before the NFL season and paid some customer who they own money to for montsh... what is going to happen to them after the NFL season ???

I predict: WSEX will be out of business, one month after the end of the NFL season. WSEX in my view will not be around a year from now... at best.

WSEX
Last edited by UV82; 09-09-09 at 06:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
Hey asshole, Do you know what garbage is? You starting a thread that WSEX was on the clock for your payout request. You bumped it up a couple of times letting everyone know you were still waiting. Then you get paid in full and fail to mention it on the posting forum. The asshole that you are forced WSEX to post in your thread that you indeed were paid. What a f-u-c-k-i-n-g asshole. Would you agree?

for a co owner of wsex your manners are pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
hey you still paying .95 on the dollar for wsex funds and has anyone taken you up on your offer?