Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
I'll tell you who the big stiff in all this. The stinking U.S. government. They are in violation of the WTO and were ordered to pay millions of dollars in damages to the country of Antigua. Instead of paying the U.S. govt. has done everything possible to steal money from the off-shore community.

hey chuck are you on the Wsex payroll?
if i had a problem with them not paying me like everyone else is having can you help ?

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
got the entire amount owed to me today in the regular mail. the regular mail withdrawl and the remainder of the 2 fedex withdrawls in 1 check. thanks to everyone here especially josh. will ask for another regular mail free check today,hope it takes "only" 3 to 4 weeks. if they can get me a free check every four weeks i'm satisfied. thanks again
hey relaaxx, just wondering when did u request for the withdrawls? 2months?
thanks

Quote Originally Posted by actionaddict86 View Post
hey relaaxx, just wondering when did u request for the withdrawls? 2months?
thanks
1st fedex last week june-----2nd fedex 1st week july-----3rd was regualar mail 1st week august. also a few book to books in the last 6 weeks. all book to books took minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
Yes, I am one of the co-founders. PM me your username and the amount of money you are requesting. Money will be sent ** tonight.
Ill pass thank you .. this book is doomed you can posy 50 times in a thread about this man i dont really know what your intentions are but all i can say is that WSEX is bad news .. look at how many players have had issues with them. AND that is just players we know about that stumbled through SBR i bet you there are tons of others players getting dicked around..

Today was a good day. WSEX upper management contacted me with no particular updates beyond a commitment to get totally caught up for good in the near future.

BUT, I had five players contact me that they had been paid. One did book to book instead of Neteller and was paid. Four players were paid by check. I will try to update dates tomorrow, but at least a significant number of players got paid today. For those who weren't paid, I am continuing to keep pushing WSEX to resolve these issues.

I've requested and received 5 $2,500 book to book transfers from WSEX to Matchbook and had to pay the $50 fee each time.

I also have a courier check withdrawal pending from August 3rd.

With all of the problems WSEX was experiencing, I felt it was prudent to get the majority of my funds out of there until they straighten their problems out.

With all of the problems they have had processing customer withdrawals, they should have temporarily suspended the $50 book to book transfer fee (especially with their sister site Matchbook).

Since I also have to pay $39 per $3,000 to withdraw the transferred WSEX funds via Matchbook, I will request that my WSEX account be credited back with the $250 I had to pay in book transfer fees.

If they refuse (which I expect them to), then I won't be using WSEX any longer as they have really done a poor customer service job through this whole period.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
Today was a good day. WSEX upper management contacted me with no particular updates beyond a commitment to get totally caught up for good in the near future.

BUT, I had five players contact me that they had been paid. One did book to book instead of Neteller and was paid. Four players were paid by check. I will try to update dates tomorrow, but at least a significant number of players got paid today. For those who weren't paid, I am continuing to keep pushing WSEX to resolve these issues.
That is good news, but the fact that it's suddenly happening on the eve of football season is spooky.

All of the May requests have been paid. The outstanding requests are two for June, four for July, and four for August. Among the new slow pay complaints are two from August that are for Moneybookers (one includes Netelelr). The rest are checks.

WSEX has shown some progress this week. Communication with players and myself hasn't been full of details, but finally paying players who have waited over 100 days for payment, needed to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
All of the May requests have been paid. The outstanding requests are two for June, four for July, and four for August. Among the new slow pay complaints are two from August that are for Moneybookers (one includes Netelelr). The rest are checks.

WSEX has shown some progress this week. Communication with players and myself hasn't been full of details, but finally paying players who have waited over 100 days for payment, needed to be done.
I'm still waiting for $2000 from May.