Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
Here is what I know on book to book transfers so far. Some accounts are still eligable for them. That was confirmed by someone doing one today. I haven't heard from anyone officially, but in having a few people check, they were told their accounts were eligable for transfers. So if you want to do a transfer, call or email WSEX. If they won't let you do it, ask why and let me know.

Trixtrix - still nothing. I am pushing them on this, but I have to say the slow responses especially in extreme cases like yours is disappointing.

TT22 - Am PMing you now.

Josh - I tried to transfer funds to matchbook and was advised today that I could not because I deposited via cc. Thing is I deposited in June and have placed numerous wagers since then so its not like its a risk for them. Also did a transfer to matchbook a few weeks after deposit. Been a customer there for 8 years. I emailed them back asking why, does not make any sense to me. The transfer amount is not that large, less than 4 figures. Just want to get it out of there, better safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
I'll tell you who the big stiff in all this. The stinking U.S. government. They are in violation of the WTO and were ordered to pay millions of dollars in damages to the country of Antigua. Instead of paying the U.S. govt. has done everything possible to steal money from the off-shore community.
I wonder if the US govt is behind what is happening to WSEX?

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
just received 2 checks from fedex. total combined is still short for my fedex withdrawls but it did say that it was a partial payment. sent 80% of fedex monies. still waiting for regular mail withdrawl.. thanks josh -- the reason i got the checks i did today is this tread and josh. thanks again
asked for a book to book----only took minutes-----$2500 for $50. high fees but fast. now i'll roll it over and pay another $39 to match for the check by fedex. but at least for now i know i will get my money in a timely manner.
another book to book---another $2500---another $50 fee---good news only took another few minutes. sure would like to get the rest of my money owed by the check withdrawls. but at least i get get my money out $2500 at a time once a week.

asked for a book to book----only took minutes-----$2500 for $50. high fees but fast. now i'll roll it over and pay another $39 to match for the check by fedex. but at least for now i know i will get my money in a timely manner.
just received 2 checks from fedex. total combined is still short for my fedex withdrawls but it did say that it was a partial payment. sent 80% of fedex monies. still waiting for regular mail withdrawl.. thanks josh -- the reason i got the checks i did today is this tread and josh. thanks again
another book to book---another $2500---another $50 fee---good news only took another few minutes. sure would like to get the rest of my money owed by the check withdrawls. but at least i get get my money out $2500 at a time once a week.
got the entire amount owed to me today in the regular mail. the regular mail withdrawl and the remainder of the 2 fedex withdrawls in 1 check. thanks to everyone here especially josh. will ask for another regular mail free check today,hope it takes "only" 3 to 4 weeks. if they can get me a free check every four weeks i'm satisfied. thanks again