Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by pokermonster29 View Post
while they owe me 68,000 some dollars.. and i'm broke..
I hope they read this sometimes.. you guys will never get away with this..
they did get away with it, and its been over for a longtime

again, i know it hurts...

but ur $ is gone and u will never see 1 penny of it

so no point in you to keep bumping this old ass thread every so often, if they did happen read it they dont give a shit anyways
Last edited by 5mike5; 10-24-13 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
they did get away with it, and its been over for a longtime

again, i know it hurts...

but ur $ is gone and u will never see 1 penny of it

so no point in you to keep bumping this old ass thread every so often, if they did happen read it they dont give a shit anyways
i agree-bumping this thread-is probably a painful reminder to a lot of people. just no need to keep bringing this story up.

Quote Originally Posted by OnkelChris View Post
How you could treasure up with them 70k is beyond me. I doubt you needed all that money sitting on a poker table. Why have you not reduced your balance at time?
Actually if I remember it correctly, he said he had a few k in his poker account but was unable to get it out so he continued to play and ran it up to 68k.

Quote Originally Posted by OnkelChris View Post
How you could treasure up with them 70k is beyond me. I doubt you needed all that money sitting on a poker table. Why have you not reduced your balance at time?
You couldn't get money out for the last 6+ years in anything other than occasional dribs and drabs, a high 3 figure check maybe once or twice a year. If you had run up a big balance years ago, you were pretty screwed.

Yeh I had about 12k on site when things went bad adn they would barely send me anything..
I rant that into 12k into 68k on poker room.. they acutally piad me 8k.. about a year before wwent under.. was flat broke over this...

haden bought a million dollar home in berlin germany.. haden ware.. u guys see this?? he's living rich while he owees me 70k and i'm very low on money.. I"m getting ahold of him in germany

Quote Originally Posted by pokermonster29 View Post
Yeh I had about 12k on site when things went bad adn they would barely send me anything..
I rant that into 12k into 68k on poker room.. they acutally piad me 8k.. about a year before wwent under.. was flat broke over this...

haden bought a million dollar home in berlin germany.. haden ware.. u guys see this?? he's living rich while he owees me 70k and i'm very low on money.. I"m getting ahold of him in germany
Wow that ware part really is f'd up. Gotta be a way to contact him.

PLease Jay and Haden.. U guys owe me 70,000 dollars and right now about to go broke again...
Can u guys at least send me 3000 to me? Please begging u here... not joking very very low on money.

I Have a kid, bills, etc to pay and i'm owed the money fair and square and helped make money too.. and spent thousand of hours to make that money .. please send me something!! really need it right now.

seriously i'm owed the money fair and square and am flat broke.. u guys can at least pay me a few thousand every 3 months at least .. cmon. I have a kid, house, and am a great poker player but have had to pay bills grinding out lower stakes than i should be playing due to this nonpayment.... I need something here .... MY son wants a swimming pool this summer etc too ... just an above ground one.. make it happen.

dude give it up already...stop bumping this thread

jesus christ i know u got screwed but posting here begging and pleading isnt gonna help...u think those guys give a fukk about ur money? they spent it on hookers and blow a years and years ago

i feel for ya, and would love to see all these people get $...but its been over for a VERY LONGTIME now buddy, stop letting urself think u have any chance of getting a $1.00 check in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
dude give it up already...stop bumping this thread

jesus christ i know u got screwed but posting here begging and pleading isnt gonna help...u think those guys give a fukk about ur money? they spent it on hookers and blow a years and years ago

i feel for ya, and would love to see all these people get $...but its been over for a VERY LONGTIME now buddy, stop letting urself think u have any chance of getting a $1.00 check in the mail
Sad truth.