Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by miryu View Post
What is this, specifically
I bet it is how any
Please tell me if you know.
What they are saying is most of us have been waiting a very long time to get paid and no money. This statement is you may as well through your money in the air you won't get paid from wsex.

I have been waiting about 4 years to get the money off this site!!

They also treat me like i'm the crook, i'm the problem when u call in to them about trying to get paid something.

Its totally unprofessional.. they dont even say.. hey sorry we owe u 70,000 bucks and have srewed over your whole life sir but we are not paying at this time..

Nothing they hang up on me and leave phone off the hook on me now and BLOCKED MY NUMBER..

Where does Jay and Haden's family still reside? Around Sf right?

Default is this the end of world sports exchange

Finaly we get them to speak the truth. I went into wsex.com and got a statement that they are closed due to finaceal reasons. Was good to hear this but now will everyone ever get paid? with no new money comming in I for one think it is the end and at least now I can write off my last $1600.00. lol like I thought i was going to get it anyway.
Last edited by tlaw66; 04-19-13 at 03:33 PM. Reason: a

They owe me 70,000 dollars and I will hold a grudge with the owners til the day I die if they dont ever do the right thing and pay me.
Its my money .. I won it fair and square in the poker room .. and will be going to Antigua at some point to track these guys down if they can't be honest and respectful about the HUGE SUM they screwed me on and did not ever even have the decency to call me.. i gave them my numbers.. and personally tell me whats going on .. and at least they are sorry for screwing me out that money.

That money would change my life financially .. I have only a tiny fraction of that amount saved at this moment.

Messages are no longer displayed below.
Contact, Do you know the E-mail and URL?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wsex.com
Dear WSEX customer,
We have been forced to halt business activities at this time due
to inadequate capitol resources.
The financial position of the company is currently under review
and we will keep you informed as to the future plans for WSEX
and the repayment or transfer of your balances.
We sincerly apologize for this unfortunate situation
and will be doing everything we can to rectify it as soon as possible.
-WSEX Management

Quote Originally Posted by miryu View Post
Messages are no longer displayed below.
Contact, Do you know the E-mail and URL?
http://www.wsex.com
Dear WSEX customer,
We have been forced to halt business activities at this time due
to inadequate capitol resources.
The financial position of the company is currently under review
and we will keep you informed as to the future plans for WSEX
and the repayment or transfer of your balances.
We sincerly apologize for this unfortunate situation
and will be doing everything we can to rectify it as soon as possible.
-WSEX Management

Pokermonster

Quote Originally Posted by pokermonster29 View Post
They owe me 70,000 dollars and I will hold a grudge with the owners til the day I die if they dont ever do the right thing and pay me.
Its my money .. I won it fair and square in the poker room .. and will be going to Antigua at some point to track these guys down if they can't be honest and respectful about the HUGE SUM they screwed me on and did not ever even have the decency to call me.. i gave them my numbers.. and personally tell me whats going on .. and at least they are sorry for screwing me out that money.

That money would change my life financially .. I have only a tiny fraction of that amount saved at this moment.
I think you can now for get about going to find them sence one of the 3 big wigs has comited sucide.