Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
You're kidding, right? I wouldn't deposit there for a 1000% freeplay.
See, you should do promotions for them, because then you could get idiots like me to send them money for a 1000% freeplay.
Last edited by Peeig; 11-15-12 at 10:59 AM. Reason: lol ingles

Quote Originally Posted by Peeig View Post
See, you should do promotions for them, because then you could get idiots like me to send them money for a 1000% freeplay.
When you figured 9/10 people who gamble offshore...don't read gambling forums, you can see how they get "idiots" to send them money...depositors having no clue when they deposit they won't be seeing their money again...kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
When you figured 9/10 people who gamble offshore...don't read gambling forums, you can see how they get "idiots" to send them money...depositors having no clue when they deposit they won't be seeing their money again...kind of sad.
post of the day

Quote Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
was paid 1,200 a week ago, check bounced.
god damn they even make it worse

shocked and happy u got $0.01 from these fukks, and then the fukkin check bounces

2 slaps in the face....damn

srry pal, hopefully they will re-send it and it clears...GL

i dont think anybody has got paid in more than 6 months now. the last payment i got from them is april of this year, i beleive, that's when MARIA is still in charge of the office, and now I don't even know who the penetrate is in charge, and they don't even reply emails anymore, before, they would always reply back, i have prety much written off this money, i will be super happy if I see another dollar for what i was owe.

Great Wsex'[s phone number is down !! They owe me 70 penetrating thousand dollars and i'm about FLAT BROKE.

HADEN , JAY AND STEVE HAVE RUINED MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! I WORKED THOUSANDS OF HOURS IN THE POKER ROOM ONLY FOR THEM TO STEAL EVERY PENNY I WON IN THE POKER ROOM. I SPENT THOUSANDS OF HOURS WORKING TO MAKE THAT MONEY IN THE POKER ROOM.

I'M SO UPSET RIGHT NOW.. THEY ARE SOME OF THE WORST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD .

Quote Originally Posted by pokermonster29 View Post
Great Wsex'[s phone number is down !! They owe me 70 penetrating thousand dollars and i'm about FLAT BROKE.

HADEN , JAY AND STEVE HAVE RUINED MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! I WORKED THOUSANDS OF HOURS IN THE POKER ROOM ONLY FOR THEM TO STEAL EVERY PENNY I WON IN THE POKER ROOM. I SPENT THOUSANDS OF HOURS WORKING TO MAKE THAT MONEY IN THE POKER ROOM.

I'M SO UPSET RIGHT NOW.. THEY ARE SOME OF THE WORST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD .
what was your wsex poker handle?

Well I'm glad I found the Sports Betting Forum today, but wish I had found it earlier. At least now I understand why I never received my money from WSEX. I requested the withdrawal in July 2012 and never received any replies from them to my emails asking when I should expect my money. In my phone calls to them, I was always told it would take another month. Too bad because I could really use the money I'm owed.