Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by crazymonkey View Post
been waiting for my $1,500 check for just over a month now. people on the site keep saying their processor is down and there are no payouts until further notice. How do I get the help of sbr forum to check into this matter for me??
Waiting for 1 month? Where have you been? You are going to be waiting for years if you ever see it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by crazymonkey View Post
been waiting for my $1,500 check for just over a month now. people on the site keep saying their processor is down and there are no payouts until further notice. How do I get the help of sbr forum to check into this matter for me??
most of us are getting a little bit here and there if you are in a hurt for money you beter do a charge back befor that time runs out. If not you will get checks usally around football time and only in small amounts your will come $500 per check 3 times it is not large amount .

Default pf the few that apply, is there any method to who they are paying?

perhaps they are non-US people, figuring they have an easy excuse with the U.S talking about processors? anybody done an informal survey. by the way, I dont think I ever officially put what they owe me. (if somebody is still keeping a running total). it is just 1k and has been so for 20 months.

oops, meant to say of the few that apply
Last edited by AliceCooper; 08-07-12 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frankios View Post
charge back? tell us a bit more tlaw.
Most all CC allow you to go back 6 months. If you call your CC company and tell them you had fraud on your card then they will reverse the charges that wsex made. It is a little lie but these people deserive it. Just remember if you can only go 6 months and if the total is less then what you are owed thnt it is probley not worth it

pokermonster29, as I said it was 3 checks, I only play sports, and the time frame was a bit over 1 year.
I GOT LUCKY. I have no idea why I was paid out, all I can say was I was always friendly to the staff, called a few times a month and asked for updates, I was courteous on the phone and always accepted their Bullshit excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
pokermonster29, as I said it was 3 checks, I only play sports, and the time frame was a bit over 1 year.
I GOT LUCKY. I have no idea why I was paid out, all I can say was I was always friendly to the staff, called a few times a month and asked for updates, I was courteous on the phone and always accepted their Bullshit excuses.
Yes you got paid cuz you bet sports and they want to keep your business / bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
wonder how many poor gamablers that dont know better, are depositing in this shit hole for football

sad
The gamblers that don't know better are probably losing players and will never cash out, so this would be a good thing assuming those funds get sent to us.

What I want to know is how in the heck did they lose all the money I won off other poker players.
All the poker players deposited and all they did was take fees and they owe me over $68,000 thousand now plus raked people while I played.
I mean every cent of what I won was deposited. Not like I got lucky on sports bets and won money they could not cover. All the money I won was deposited. I'm owed more than prob anybody!! 68k.. anybody else owed even close to me?