Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pezgordo View Post
I have been waiting two years (April 2010). They paid me 1/3 of the balance about 6 months ago. At this pace I will hopefully be paid by 2016.
Are you guys still betting while you wait? I was owed $5k and now its $12k. Requested a $1k payout 4 months ago and waitingstill. The usual BS...processors slow...Im on the list ...blah blah blah. I feel like the more I win the less likely it is I get paid

Quote Originally Posted by axlefried View Post
Are you guys still betting while you wait? I was owed $5k and now its $12k. Requested a $1k payout 4 months ago and waitingstill. The usual BS...processors slow...Im on the list ...blah blah blah. I feel like the more I win the less likely it is I get paid
Monopoly money

cant imagine theres any1 left that are dumb enough to deposit at wsex to get any1 a payout

i mean its been long enough only a complete moron would deposit at WSEX

hope u guys get paid asap, but sure dont see how that will happen as wsex employees get paid with the little change that may come in still..

just pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by axlefried View Post
I've tried "to lose" my balance there by wagering on the team I was wagering against at the legit books. For example if I liked Alabama -2 I would wager $220 at my legit accounts and $110 on Alabama's opponent at WSEX (assuming $100 as my betting unit). It's definitely an expensive way of redistributing my money, but the alternative is to just write-off the balance.

are u suprised??

who is stupid enough to deposit into this sunken book anymore?

and if some1 is that dumb, employees get that $$$, not owed customers

GL though, seems 1 time a year a few get lucky and 10% what they are owed

Now i'm behind 10,800 on child support and being threatened to serve 30 days in jail over this.

I still need to pay 500 at least to them to make them unblock my license. I need alot of money .. like 5k at least right now to pay my parents back 3k they really need back and pay my bills and have a few bucks.

I have dreams of getting a nice car as i'm driving a 800 dollar older caprice classic right now. I have dreams of having my money and owed 68k and should not be so desperate. Unfortunately got involved with a site that isn't paying me timely whether its their own fault or true they cant find processors willing to do alot of transactions for them.

Quote Originally Posted by pokermonster29 View Post
Now i'm behind 10,800 on child support and being threatened to serve 30 days in jail over this.

I still need to pay 500 at least to them to make them unblock my license. I need alot of money .. like 5k at least right now to pay my parents back 3k they really need back and pay my bills and have a few bucks.

I have dreams of getting a nice car as i'm driving a 800 dollar older caprice classic right now. I have dreams of having my money and owed 68k and should not be so desperate. Unfortunately got involved with a site that isn't paying me timely whether its their own fault or true they cant find processors willing to do alot of transactions for them.
As I've said to you before, your best course going forward is to write off this money owing to you by WSEX as it will be a very very long time coming if it ever comes at all. Dwelling on it is doing you too much harm.

Go get some financial counselling as to your best way forward from this disastrous experience.

Good luck.

Wsex did sent me a small check about 5 days ago.. but what they sent won't last long. Go Wsex.com on that at least.

I post here cuz I'm stressed, and desperate, as a way to vent a little, and this might at least put some pressure on Wsex paying me and others.

To their credit at least they sent me something though I need like at least 15k to square away all the financial problems i'm facing at this moment and plus allow me to get a decent car.