Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

I have still unresolved issue of having to pay child support 450 .. and 11k behind on my child support right now. Once I get my license back again then I can look for a stupid ten buck an hour job or so.

I've won 220k at least so yeh def dont exactly suck at poker btw. Been trying to give lessons / get backing from gamblers who would otherwise lose it to bets like sports, blackjack, etc anyways. At least backing me they are certain in the long run at some point to make money.

still get a check from them about every 2-3 months. last 2 years they sent about 8 or 10000. not the max but for about $1000 each with 1 exception of 3000. wish they were all caught up. but they are at least still sending out checks. any other book would have folded up and closed the doors by now, and screwed a lot more people for alot more money. still hold hope they can get back to at least a C book.

WSEX was in the same class as those books. They are all time bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by helpplease View Post
bro next time just stick with books u know for sure u can trust ..

like betfair , bookmaker , 5dimes , Pinnacle

don't give any other books the light of day .. it ain't worth it

but if ur situation happened to me .. I will literally kill them , not joking one bit .. I'd make there lives a living a hell

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
WSEX was in the same class as those books. They are all time bombs.
even Pinnacle ?! because I use them and don't want any trouble .. if something is up let me know and I'll cashout before shit happens lol

I thought the reason WSEX went into trouble was cuz they dealt with US customers .. which is Illegal .. but Pinnacle and betfair don't do that shit .. so what's there to worry about ?! maybe there is something I don't know ..

Is there really any legal recourse we have if they just close?

Do we have any legal rights to try to get our money? I just want to get paid and dont want to get a lawyer and such but obviously its something I'd have to at least try if they did just fold up shop on me and my 68,000 i'm currently owed.

Also sitting here with $1 dollar in my pocket. literally. My entire life is in shambles due to this. MY life savings is with this company.

Quote Originally Posted by pokermonster29 View Post
Is there really any legal recourse we have if they just close?

Do we have any legal rights to try to get our money? I just want to get paid and dont want to get a lawyer and such but obviously its something I'd have to at least try if they did just fold up shop on me and my 68,000 i'm currently owed.

Also sitting here with $1 dollar in my pocket. literally. My entire life is in shambles due to this. MY life savings is with this company.
Technically, yes you would have legal rights in the book's home jurisdiction. That would be hard enough to enforce IF they had any money. But if they go under you'll be just one of hundreds of players and other creditors fighting for a slice of whatever money they have and my guess is it would be zero.

You just need to forget this and move on with your life rather than hoping and relying on getting paid. Just treat it as a bonus should any money come through in time.

I have my life savings with wsex - 68k right now as mentioned they owe me - prob 1/10 of the backlog almost is to me personally.

I just have to hope that Jay Cohen respects me as a customer and not hold it against me for complaining some, calling into to wsex telling them about my problems and trying to at least get enough per month to pay my bills, and as said respect me as a customer whom I did make them prob ten to 25k thru collected rake with the people I did play against in the poker room which would be like making a 100 to 250 k sports bet with them with a 10% advantage.

I dont want them not to like me or not pay me or hate me by calling and / or posting here but the stress of being broke is very very tough esp when I have 68k owed to me and should be living very nicely in a perfect world of getting paid timely.

Default wsex

What i dont understand is why they closed the poker, their odds are easy to beat, but with the poker they should make a profit.. Anyway a friend has a 6000$ balance and hes waiting for a withdrawal since octomber 2011.. And they keep sending him promo for 25% reload bonuses....

Unfortunately poker ended up being a big part of their problem. Theyd have a bunch of people who came in for sports and a small percentage of people who came over just for poker. Those poker guys would alwas beat the sports guys and WSEX never saw that money they normally would. It appears they are payin their sports guys first...if you can call the bird seed they toss out the front door every 3 months "paying".