Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

I know i'm not their best customer/ as in betting sports with them with a negative long term expectation so they make a consistent profit as i'm into poker and making money in the long run. But hope they respect me for being their best poker player and trying to get games going at higher limits. I hope they respect me as a customer in the poker room to at least get me paid off as timely as they are able too. I think they do and will but right now without 1k a month to keep me afloat i'm very stressed.

As far as them trying to get suckers to put them last in line to get paid if they win I dont think its necessarily the case. I"ve heard of doing 1k or less cashouts and getting paid immediately /within 24 hours when I was in the poker room and talking to a few people who had done smaller cashouts.

Robert told me they had the money and its issues with paying it out. I dont know if they are holding it longer for extra interest or what. Really i'm about at my wits end trying to figure out Wsex payout theory.
All I know is I have bills/ need paid and pray I do get every penny of it as Robert has told me many times I will.

But yeh current list of bills/ stressors are
1. 4k behind on property taxes right now
2. 11,000 behind on child support - i'm lucky my ex has not pressed charges or sent me to jail yet. I'm suppossed to be able to make payments and get my money back as I have child support card but have not had license back in almost a year and a half now due to waiting on money from wsex. Yes I said a year and a half been waiting on cashouts.
3. Owe my mom about 3000 she's loaned me so I have food, and electric past year or more.
4. Need money for food - electric - water

Things I cannot wait to do - 1. Get a nicer car as I drive an old carpice right now
2. Do rehab on my house - Paint - Repolish oak floors - Get above ground swimming pool for my son this summer- I told him i would last summer but never got paid from wsex whole summer last year.
4. Get my hot tub fixed
5. Have a little spending money for dates!! I look like a freaking loser right now!!

Oh yeh I also have a major sleeping problem I need to fix. I thought I had sleep apnea for years now but I think now its a deviated septum/ nose not breathing right. Surgery to have this fixed is about 2 to 3k and would make huge difference in the quality of my life/ how I feel in mornings as I never get deep sleep/ I prob wake up 20 to 100 times a night subconciously due to this medical condition. So can't wait to get 2 to 3k extra after getting caught up on bills to have this done.

Oh not to mention since I"m flat broke right now I can't play poker at all to make money. Thats prob costing me at least 2000 a week average or so as I play nl poker at a very high level. I'm losing so so much money by not having a bankroll to make money with on various poker sites around the web. I have been waiting for over a year / 16 months since I requested my cashouts.

Quote Originally Posted by pokermonster29 View Post
As far as them trying to get suckers to put them last in line to get paid if they win I dont think its necessarily the case. I"ve heard of doing 1k or less cashouts and getting paid immediately /within 24 hours when I was in the poker room and talking to a few people who had done smaller cashouts.

Robert told me they had the money and its issues with paying it out. I dont know if they are holding it longer for extra interest or what. Really i'm about at my wits end trying to figure out Wsex payout theory.
All I know is I have bills/ need paid and pray I do get every penny of it as Robert has told me many times I will.

they don't have any money. if they don't get deposits, no one is getting anything.

Oh not to mention since I"m flat broke right now I can't play poker at all to make money. Thats prob costing me at least 2000 a week average or so as I play nl poker at a very high level. I'm losing so so much money by not having a bankroll to make money with on various poker sites around the web. I have been waiting for over a year / 16 months since I requested my cashouts.

Also the grass is growing and I literally dont have the money to even fill up my riding lawnmower and need to mow my lawn!! Man its seriously one stessor after another.

Yes I"m sure wsex employees get paid as they would quit almost immediately if not. I have basically been an employee unofficially of wsex for over a year and a half now. When I went flat broke.. I was owed 25k or so by wsex.. So my only money I had in the world was on there plus 4k owed by full tilt. I mean I have no choice but to pretty much rely on this place to pay me / or give poker lessons cheap as its my only way to make money.

I still dont have my license back yet.. though close. I paid insurance company thehir money but now owe child support and the 3k they sent me on xmas went to pay dad back 1200 - 700 on two months or prop taxes payment plan i'm on but have now not been able to pay on past 3 months or so!! - 500 on food at wal mart - 150 on going out - cheap entertainment. I need to get pay child support then reinstatement fee at this point to get my freaking license back. Then I get to make 8 bucks an hour even though I"m losing at least 1k to 3k a week in lost income by not being able to play on on other poker sites as i'm basically a champion poker player at this point in my career.

This sucks so bad!!

I mean we both know this situation is ridiculous and I should have been paid a long time ago. But i'm desperate at this point and just want to try to work with them as yelling at them is not going to make them pay me faster necessarily.

I just hope they in long run have a concious, as in Jay Cohen have a concious and pay me as I was an honest customer and just tried to help get his poker room going. And I also lost 3k to wsex's old limit pokerbot , MonsterBa, which wsex knew it was a bot so surely was prob his. I hope Jay appreciates the donation there as it could have even been a superuser and in my opinion MonsterBa prob was.

I prob made wsex about 10k in rake profit after giving rakeback to the players I played there against.

Plus another 3k to 4k I lost to MonsterBa - which was obvious was a bot and prob a super user in my opinion.

I made them money.. and spent hundreds of hours playing poker in their room trying to help them get it going.

I hope they appreciate it in long run and pay me the the money I rightfully and spent hundreds of hours playing poker in their room.