Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
recieved email today to expect payment - this payment will make them current - i do have another payment(have been asking for smaller amounts, under $1000) coming from only a couple weeks ago snail mail - hope more posters are getting paid - news from moderators has not been good about wsex. somehow they are paying me - while others owed longer have not been paid - don't know why, hope this gets fixxed. they should pay the earliest withdrawals 1st. get current. then they will been seen as making this great unbelievable comeback. not saying it will happen. just want it to.
heard they are paying those with the largest amount of net deposits minus withdrawals.

Quote Originally Posted by Senior_Smoke View Post
I am currently owed 30,000 from WSEX. Cashout dates range from Jan 12th 2011 to the present day. Maria has promised checks on numerous dates (3 different deadlines have passed) but still I have received nothing to date.

I have called/chatted almost weekly for over 6 months now with no success. I really hope they can come through for me.....but I am becoming increasingly doubtful that I will ever see any of the money.

I was a loyal customer for 5 years and was paid regularly up until November of 2010. I can only hope they are taking care of their smaller payments first and then get to some of their bigger customers (which makes absolutely no business sense).

Others please keep the updates coming whether they are good or bad.

I see you on the poker table waiting, so I guess you bet sports mostly since 30k is too large for the no action poker tables there

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
They sent me $1K this week. Only about 60 more of those checks and we're clear!
fantastic - at least a start to getting your money - good to hear - hope to hear more payments for you in the future

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
recieved email today to expect payment - this payment will make them current - i do have another payment(have been asking for smaller amounts, under $1000) coming from only a couple weeks ago snail mail - hope more posters are getting paid - news from moderators has not been good about wsex. somehow they are paying me - while others owed longer have not been paid - don't know why, hope this gets fixxed. they should pay the earliest withdrawals 1st. get current. then they will been seen as making this great unbelievable comeback. not saying it will happen. just want it to.
just now got the last check from old withdrawals.

I"m waiting on 36k in check processsing and 10k in poker room. Have 46k total on site currently.

And have 9000 dollars in backed up bills due to this. 4k back prop taxes i have to pay by nov or else i get 20% fine tacked on by local government.. - 2500 owed to parents that they loaned me hoping to get repaid way sooner than this and they are at the point they wont loan me anymore basically unless a dire emergency - need to pay 2k in fines to get my license back over a fender bender on private property so i cant even drive!! for past 6 months! over this - need 300 to get retainers for my teeth as i lost one and need them so the 5k cash i paid for my braces years ago does not go down the tubes - and money for food and basic bills- no i'm not on food stamps or gov assistance.

Look guys .. wsex.com has paid up over 40k in the past and even years ago it would take 4 to 5 months to get the money.

But right now been waiting longer than that.

I love wsex.com's huge poker rakeback and their software on the poker site but obviously a love/ hate relationship right now because my only income right now is actualy playing poker on wsex.com cuz my life savings is on there! I have to pay 2k to get my license back so i need more money to do that.

They did send out a few thousand past few months to their credit but i had a 1300 dollar electric bill I had to pay. Actually my electric was shut off and the next day it was a miracle they sent out 2k. Thanks for that at least wsex. and needed some money for food and basic bills too at time cuz was flat broke.

They are lucky at least that i did pay cash for my house in years past with poker winnings and my cars are older and paid off or else just imagine that seriously i'd prob at a homeless shelter or something right now. Like i said my license is bad and hard for me to work a reg job as i can't drive. My only income for past year is playing poker on wsex.com as ALL MY MONEY is on there that i currently have in the entire world. I need to get some of that money on other poker sites to make more $ and i'm getting held up on making 100's of thousands due to this from playing poker.

I do think they will pay us and not the only poker site having probs paying people right now obvioulsly but very stressful and obviously my biggest fear in life is them going out of business and losing my life savings basically thats owed to me and 100's of hours of playing time in poker room down the drain.

I have not posted here in a while hoping i could get paid alot more and then report happily that I was getting paid a good bit of my money.

Like i said though they did at least pay me 2k past few months to their credit and i just got off the phone and supposedly they are hoping to send me 3k by end of month. Also like I said to their credit they have paid over 40k in past years and always pay up. I have never heard of somebody not getting paid eventually by wsex.com.
Thats what they said last month too but i guess something happened with the scheduling of checks with payment processor if thats the truth. Hey i dont work there in accounting with Maria so I dont know.

I will say they offer great telephone support and always very nice and supportive and they listen to me vent at least. But yeh i got bills to pay.
Last edited by pokermonster29; 10-19-11 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
what is the issue there at wsex?..are they insolvent or are they telling you its processor issues..cause if thats the case i would tell them hey i'll get on a plane and come get my money this is ridiculous.
Plainly evident that they have been insolvent for at least a couple of years.

Simply trying to exist on taking in new deposits from ignorant suckers, paying their wages and costs and then sending the balance out to long overdue withdrawal requests.

The music will stop one day.

have 9000 dollars in backed up bills due to this. 4k back prop taxes i have to pay by nov or else i get 20% fine tacked on by local government.. - 2500 owed to parents that they loaned me hoping to get repaid way sooner than this and they are at the point they wont loan me anymore basically unless a dire emergency - need to pay 2k in fines to get my license back over a fender bender on private property so i cant even drive!! for past 6 months! over this - need 300 to get retainers for my teeth as i lost one and need them so the 5k cash i paid for my braces years ago does not go down the tubes - and money for food and basic bills