Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
Why doesnt WSEX just close up shop.....there is no way they will ever gain the trust of customers ever again.
I respectfully disagree Mr.Richkas.

Over the years many of books have rebounded after this type of stuff. The perfect example of this is AmericasBookie (SBR Rated D+). Now grant it that it's been a long hard battle to get off the SBR "F rated list" after being on it for so many years. Never the less they have been on the upswing for a while now. In case your wondering who exactly this book is I have written a summery in this post as well as for you below.

AmericasBookie (SBR Rated D+) is part of the Apex family of books (aka: A Robbie M\*\*\*\*\*\* book). As some of the old timers around here already know Apex books have had their fair share of problems in regards to complaints however, their hasn't been a major complaint/dispute that I'm aware of since I believe 2005 range.

Quote Originally Posted by gle100 View Post
I received another $600 this week, making it a total of $1600 paid towards a $2500 payout request that I made over 1 month ago. All to MB. Still have a few grand in there and have hope that I'll slowly get all of it......
kinda disappointing when this guy is getting paid right away and others passed the 2 years since waiting are still..waiting. **** you wsex.

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
I still can't believe their rake-free poker didn't do better. I thought that was going to be a winner.
I concur sir.

I just remember something that was mentioned on the forum many years ago about WSEX in regards to losing a big chuck on some type of investment they made in some type of movie stuff or something along those lines. That was during that big lawsuit they were involved in some international court ruling where they won their case but never collected on (long time ago and can't remember all the details).

Was told by Maria last week I would receive a partial payment of $1000 from ~$2700 owed to me with the longest request being from December 2010. Was told Id receive the check within 24-48 hours, but no tracking info. Then was told there was a delay with shipping and the check would arrive today via FedEx, and to make sure to contact her if the check didnt come. Havent received the check and cant get in touch with Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
Relaaxx; Just curious they ever put you on delay or limit contracts?

trumpdown, hope you are doing well. and no not really. not like the old days when you could buy 30 or more contracts at a time. now i can buy 5 contracts at a time(live betting),multiple times. straight bets still high. but i don't bet that high anymore.

I think WSEX will return to its former glory and I applaud the individuals in this thread that recognize there occasionally needs to be a symbiotic relationship between book and player in an effort to restore health to a quality betting institution that made some poor business decisions years ago.

I Talked to MARIA today was told my first depoist will bw in the mail in october (hope that is true) She told me they had another prosser comming on board this month and they hope to be caught up by the end of Oxtober. We can only hope I still think it has to do with no money nut will hold on too the little bit of good news I can

To update, check was delayed but did arrive Tuesday. $1000 payout on a $2700 balance. Will update if the check bounces, but Ive never had that problem with WSEX. No update on the timeline for the rest, but I have been told by Maria in recent weeks that another processor is online and they hope to catch up with all requests by late Sept/early October. Have not redposited, although I did cancel a third withdrawal for a small amount and have been giving the site some action with my remaining balance.

Quote Originally Posted by boston79 View Post
Was told by Maria last week I would receive a partial payment of $1000 from ~$2700 owed to me with the longest request being from December 2010. Was told Id receive the check within 24-48 hours, but no tracking info. Then was told there was a delay with shipping and the check would arrive today via FedEx, and to make sure to contact her if the check didnt come. Havent received the check and cant get in touch with Maria.
Same here. Dying here.

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
trumpdown, hope you are doing well. and no not really. not like the old days when you could buy 30 or more contracts at a time. now i can buy 5 contracts at a time(live betting),multiple times. straight bets still high. but i don't bet that high anymore.
Yep. Was more fun buy/sell 30+ contracts at a time. This book was a goldmine too bad I only caught the tail end of it. Some others probably retired off this book or have 6+ figures "stuck" Think of the players who were eventually delayed only to have new accounts created and got out before it all went to hell. The question remains did this book tank from bad investments, or from never booting winners? I never heard anyone say they were completely shown the door and quite a few posters have done very well here.

made a $2500 moneybookers withdraw request bout 4-6 month ago,, finally gave me a partial payment of $1000 on the 14th and then rang up straight away and asked when will they send rest gotta promise 2 or 3 day rang again same promise and rang today and was told request not on system anymore and would have to re-submit again!! grrrrr was told mb take whole request off system even if only oartial payment is made!! soo i asked why didnt they tell me that from day 1,, I gotta about 16k in there, would like only about 4 or 5 but when is that likely to happen??? ggrr

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
Yep. Was more fun buy/sell 30+ contracts at a time. This book was a goldmine too bad I only caught the tail end of it. Some others probably retired off this book or have 6+ figures "stuck" Think of the players who were eventually delayed only to have new accounts created and got out before it all went to hell. The question remains did this book tank from bad investments, or from never booting winners? I never heard anyone say they were completely shown the door and quite a few posters have done very well here.
don't know what happened.my guess would be pissing off the US goverment 1st, bad investing 2nd. but do think most books would have folded under similar circumstances and noone would have got anything. they are still trying. wish they would pay people that are owed the longest first. that's my biggest problem with them now.