Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
Been doing quite well friend! Trust you are doing the same.

Although I can understand their original concern for keeping it hush hush..... I see no reason to continue this behavior after all this time. If they give me honest terms I can live with I'll redeposit myself. The run around got too exhaustive. For some it is still worth the $ and for others they are just stuck....a formidable amount of time.
a fair account of the situation - most feel the same way - good luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
relaaxx: That is great to hear! Please keep us posted as the check arrives, and if and when it clears! I agree with your statement above that if they catch up with the arrears, people will jump back. Let's hope that happens!
check arrived today. deposited. i'm sure it will clear. never had 1 bounce from them. i know it could happen. will let you know if it bounces.

I've also communicate with Maria for some weeks now, however, the promises that she has made to me so far has not deliver yet. I've not see one cents from them since I made my payout request more than 1 year ago. I've been a WSEX loyal customer for a long long time, and I will play there again if they can at least make some payment to me. I really do wish them the best because I like WSEX a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
you idiot, why would you play there again if it took them so long to pay you...
yep, utterly extraordinary the thinking of some people here

after years they finally get to the front of the queue and get paid out then are willing to put themselves back at the end of the queue by re-depositing what they've waited so long for

Quote Originally Posted by 707782 View Post
I've also communicate with Maria for some weeks now, however, the promises that she has made to me so far has not deliver yet. I've not see one cents from them since I made my payout request more than 1 year ago. I've been a WSEX loyal customer for a long long time, and I will play there again if they can at least make some payment to me. I really do wish them the best because I like WSEX a lot.
And the Dummy Award goes to:

Quote Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
relaaxx: That is great to hear! Please keep us posted as the check arrives, and if and when it clears! I agree with your statement above that if they catch up with the arrears, people will jump back. Let's hope that happens!
Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
check arrived today. deposited. i'm sure it will clear. never had 1 bounce from them. i know it could happen. will let you know if it bounces.
ok it's been 2 weeks. check cleared. today i get another email from maria.

Dear xxxx (xxxxxxx),

Today a payment was completed for you and shipped via xxxxx. I also have your tracking # and it is listed below. The amount was for $3000.00.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I really hope you do believe we were experiencing a few challenges in accomplishing our outstanding logs. We have basically come through for you and should settle the balance towards the end of this month. Once you receive your package, please inform me as I need to ensure that your payments were taken care of. I am always available to be of assistance to you, so please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance. I also hope you will remain with us for the season as we do plan to have an exciting one with the best service ever. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

MARIA

did not expect another check til after 9/15.they still owe me a few hundred. was told to expect that in a couple weeks.will start playing there again. if i lose . i will deposit. i just feel they are tring hard enough to warrant me giving them another shot. hope others are getting paid also. wsex is the best site for live betting left for US players. if you can get paid. and now i think you have a much better chance of doing just that. get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post

did not expect another check til after 9/15.they still owe me a few hundred. was told to expect that in a couple weeks.will start playing there again. if i lose . i will deposit. i just feel they are tring hard enough to warrant me giving them another shot. hope others are getting paid also. wsex is the best site for live betting left for US players. if you can get paid. and now i think you have a much better chance of doing just that. get paid.

stupid!
obviously they are using freshly donated funds from NFL mug punters to pay out ancient withdrawal requests.
get paid and stay out because it will just happen all over again after the NFL season.