Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
got am email today. waiting since 11/11 for a $2894 payout. told to expect $1000 tracking number tomorrow and they said they will be working on the rest to be sent asap. not great. but will take it and see what happens.
got the tracking number - 1/3 of 11/11 payment. 1 and 2/3rd's payments left. if the payment doesn't bounce. if i can get the rest before football season, i will probably play there with remaining funds, still hopeing they get better.

got the tracking number - 1/3 of 11/11 payment. 1 and 2/3rd's payments left. if the payment doesn't bounce. if i can get the rest before football season, i will probably play there with remaining funds, still hopeing they get better.
You mean November 2010, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmy G View Post
You mean November 2010, right?
yes. they are getting out smaller payouts, and having a harder time getting out older payouts because they are usually larger, like 3k. so they spilt up my payout of 2894. i have held out hope playing here and even depositing again last sept. without much reason to trust them again. i don't know why. problems like they have had at any other place and i would have been gone years ago.

agree. they have been trying to pay my balance down. 1st payment I received was april 15th. over the last 2.5 months have been getting me a payment every 2-3 weeks. they started out with 3k payments. the last two have been lowered to 1k/payment, even though they owe me about 8 more. amazing they are still fighting along. very happy about it and makes you think they are trying to right the ship, although slowly.

now saying maybe in august i will get the rest, over $5000 outstanding, and i know people have even more coming from them. anyone out there being promised anything or even better paid anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
The problem is if they would finally admit that they are done, some sort of bailout could happen...maybe.
If they would just admit that it would ease a lot of people who are holding onto any inkling of a possibility. It would finally put things to rest. I'm hoping during football season I see my money. Would really be nice timing. If not, i'm done even thinking of the possibility of them paying out.