Login Search

JazzBet and JazzSports

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
Right, not financially sound. If you are looking for the odds shown on the website BetIslands could be an option. They start with the same wagering feed and adjust after the openers.
This still makes me uncomfortable. If someone considered reputable opens a book and all the players are happy, but it's hosted by WSEX or Cascade, does that book deserve a high rating? Why should Lenny or JC or Jazz Mike get to hide behind someone else and keep profiting while their own players go penniless?
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-15 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
This still makes me uncomfortable. If someone considered reputable opens a book and all the players are happy, but it's hosted by WSEX or Cascade, does that book deserve a high rating? Why should Lenny or JC or Jazz Mike get to hide behind someone else and keep profiting while their own players go penniless?
100% agree with this, i don't understand how Betislands can have such a high rating after
a) not being around for more than a few years max. (i didn't follow when exactly, but never heared about 'em when Jazz was still an ok book)
b) sitting in the same building as an almost-stiff book

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
100% agree with this, i don't understand how Betislands can have such a high rating after
a) not being around for more than a few years max. (i didn't follow when exactly, but never heared about 'em when Jazz was still an ok book)
b) sitting in the same building as an almost-stiff book
Simple, the owner of BetIslands IS financially sound. BI outsourced its services to Jazz who provides its software and call center services for a fee.

Jazz is going through a rough patch. BI is an entirely different company and a safe out.

As far as time in service, I have no answer for you. If SBR is confident in its rating you should feel pretty safe betting there.

Quote Originally Posted by prop View Post
How about a year later one is rated D and the other B still. Are JazzBet and JazzSports any different? Some reasons one still stays at B?
No...

What you see are search results from a newswire in 2008.

It's a good catch, we're adding their rating page and of course it will be rated same as JazzSports/ABC Islands/Looselines etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TugBoatCapt View Post
Simple, the owner of BetIslands IS financially sound. BI outsourced its services to Jazz who provides its software and call center services for a fee.

Jazz is going through a rough patch. BI is an entirely different company and a safe out.
There is a vanishingly small chance that Jazz isn't taking some part of the action. Even a pure PPH deal is still associating with and benefiting a stiff book.