Login Search

BetIslands having problems again?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelfan72 View Post
Never received info for P2P cashout requested this morning. Tried to find out status before they close at 10:45 and neither live chat or either phone number is working....
P2P often takes more than a day... get in touch with them tomorrow.

took 2 hours to get in on live chat earlier today...finally called and got "Bob"....found out "Bob" was quite the comedian.......seen their live chat was shut down about 3 hours ago as well.....not sure what they're trying to pull.......when I finally got "Bob" on the phone I said "did you guys quit answering live chat or what, man" he goes "what live chat".....don't like to get jerked around by books.

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
P2P often takes more than a day... get in touch with them tomorrow.
Other Withdrawal Methods
(Person 2 Person)

• Payout requests are accepted Monday through Saturday if you would like to recieve a same day payout you must submit your request before 1pm eastern time in order to be sent out same day.

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
took 2 hours to get in on live chat earlier today...finally called and got "Bob"....found out "Bob" was quite the comedian.......seen their live chat was shut down about 3 hours ago as well.....not sure what they're trying to pull.......when I finally got "Bob" on the phone I said "did you guys quit answering live chat or what, man" he goes "what live chat".....don't like to get jerked around by books.
I think its time for you to find a new book.

Other Withdrawal Methods
(Person 2 Person)

• Payout requests are accepted Monday through Saturday if you would like to recieve a same day payout you must submit your request before 1pm eastern time in order to be sent out same day.
Wow, I don't have an account with BetIslands, but realistically they are not going to be able to guarantee that, so they should not advertise. Things like this should scare people away fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
This was their main pitch. Being able to process same day payouts.
My point, that's just not going to happen. It reminds me of those emails people get offering insane bonuses from no name books, hopefully we all know what to do with those.

Other Withdrawal Methods
(Person 2 Person)

The request was made well before 1:00 P.M. EST. The web site says customer service is open until 10:45 P.M., but neither number even rang. I had been trying to get on live chat since 8:00 with no response. I called the wagering number and someone did answer there, so I asked about the status of my cash out and some woman started giving me numbers for second half action. I said "Thanks, but the second half has already started! I was trying to find out the status of a P2P cashout I requested this morning." She started telling me how much I have available in my account. I said no shit that's how much I have, I'm asking about my cash out. It went on for a while and I spoke to a "manager" who gave me the same line that customer service was closed and I have to call back in the morning.....

I expect I'll get paid, but not like advertised. And, it's flat scary how clueless the people I spoke to tonight are.

The request was made well before 1:00 P.M. EST. The web site says customer service is open until 10:45 P.M., but neither number even rang. I had been trying to get on live chat since 8:00 with no response. I called the wagering number and someone did answer there, so I asked about the status of my cash out and some woman started giving me numbers for second half action. I said "Thanks, but the second half has already started! I was trying to find out the status of a P2P cashout I requested this morning." She started telling me how much I have available in my account. I said no shit that's how much I have, I'm asking about my cash out. It went on for a while and I spoke to a "manager" who gave me the same line that customer service was closed and I have to call back in the morning.....

I expect I'll get paid, but not like advertised. And, it's flat scary how clueless the people I spoke to tonight are.
I think you will get paid also, but get all your money out of there. When there are plenty of good books who won't put you through this shit, why play there? Clearly they do not live up to the promise which is there main promotion apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
My point, that's just not going to happen. It reminds me of those emails people get offering insane bonuses from no name books, hopefully we all know what to do with those.

Yeah, but I've never been stiffed by a B rated book. But I find their customer service to have a similar attitude as the fat ghetto cashier at my local Burger King. This is not my first facepalm incident with them. However, the main thing is getting paid. If I get my P2P tomorrow all will be fine and I'll just know not to really expect it the same day next time. FWIW I have made 3 deposits in the 1K range over the last year and this is my first cashout requested.

Yeah, but I've never been stiffed by a B rated book. But I find their customer service to have a similar attitude as the fat ghetto cashier at my local Burger King. This is not my first facepalm incident with them. However, the main thing is getting paid. If I get my P2P tomorrow all will be fine and I'll just know not to really expect it the same day next time. FWIW I have made 3 deposits in the 1K range over the last year and this is my first cashout requested.
agree with most of this