Login Search

SIA form- I hope this works-

Last Post

From reading Justin's coherent replies to your many, many attacking messages, the point seems to be that, at the time the "wife" deposited, she claimed that the debit/credit card she was using was hers and did not - despite what you previously claimed when I specifically asked you about it - either ask or receive approval for depositing via a third party account.

No third party authorisation can undo that. Hence why Justin is saying that this form is irrelevant. And if the "wife" did indeed deposit claiming the card was hers, it's fraud. You and your "wife", or you and your husband, committed fraud vis-a-vis your bank. End of.

Right now, I'm not sure if you understand this and are attempting to be obtuse to the fraud you committed and why the book justifiably won't pay you, or whether you really don't understand what you did wrong. If the latter, I hope the above clarifies this for you.
Last edited by AimingHigh; 07-01-09 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Typos.

wrong again -
if you read the posts you will see where kathleen told melissa to write her name over mine to make the withdrawel go by faster. kyle also told her to darken and write in the number better so they can see it.
then joseph said to send it normal. its not fraud you idiot. doing what was told. just like when melissa called to talk about signing up.
she explained then that her deposits would be from someone else until her new card comes in the mail. they were aware-
if you lose, they keep the money - if you win, they refund you and think of a way to not pay you.
simple case. stop being ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
From reading Justin's coherent replies to your many, many attacking messages, the point seems to be that, at the time the "wife" deposited, she claimed that the debit/credit card she was using was hers and did not - despite what you previously claimed when I specifically asked you about it - either ask or receive approval for depositing via a third party account.

No third party authorisation can undo that. Hence why Justin is saying that this form is irrelevant. And if the "wife" did indeed deposit claiming the card was hers, it's fraud. You and your "wife", or you and your husband, committed fraud vis-a-vis your bank. End of.

Right now, I'm not sure if you understand this and are attempting to be obtuse to the fraud you committed and why the book justifiably won't pay you, or whether you really don't understand what you did wrong. If the latter, I hope the above clarifies this for you.

lost it for you? others believe me.
I have plenty of emails from folks.
now lets see no proof=???? sent and copied the emails and forms you guys requested. what do you mean no proof? no credibility? you think you and justin have that? you 2 *snip* just let a book steal from someon. aiming high, how long have you worked for SIA?
Last edited by Justin7; 07-01-09 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by melinsurance79 View Post
lost it for you? others believe me.
I have plenty of emails from folks.
now lets see no proof=???? sent and copied the emails and forms you guys requested. what do you mean no proof? no credibility? you think you and justin have that? you 2 oysters just let a book steal from someon. aiming high, how long have you worked for SIA?

You do realise that if you continue to abuse people on this forum, you'll be banned. Why speak so harshly towards people, as I said, it gets you nowhere. People may be disagreeing with you but that doesen't give you the write to insult them.

You're best off just moving onto another subject before you get banned.