Login Search

BetIslands Chat never available?

Last Post

JONS A VERY GENEROUS GUY HE ALLOWS HIS CLERKS TO WORK 2 HOURS A DAY AND SPEND THE OTHER 8 HOURS SIPPING MARTINI'S ON THE BEACH WITH PAY IF YOU WANT LIVE CHAT TRY ABOUT 10 A.M. BECAUSE AFTER NOONTIME EASTERN THEY ARE ALL PARTYING ON THE BEACH INCLUDING JON.YOU CANT REACH THEM AT NIGHT TIME EITHER BECAUSE JON ENTERTAINS HIS CREW AT HIS HOME THEY EAT AND PARTY WITH JON AT NIGHT ALSO.MAN THIS JON IS LIKE A SWINGER IN COSTA RICA HE GETS MORE BROADS THAN HUGH HEFNER AND HE HAS MORE MONEY ALSO

IF I EVER GET REINCARNATED I WANT TO COME BACK AS JON FROM Bet Islands

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
Why even use chat??

Just pick up the damn phone! I never use the chat feature at books, I just give them a call. But then again, I still phone in some of my wagers daily as well depending on where I am at the time
Books record all phone calls..if you use chat then you also get to keep a copy of the conversation. Especially helpful when discussing bonus terms.

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
Why even use chat??

Just pick up the damn phone! I never use the chat feature at books, I just give them a call. But then again, I still phone in some of my wagers daily as well depending on where I am at the time
daimosauage has a girly voice so he'd rather not call on phone