Login Search

5 reasons Betislands is better than 5 dimes........

Last Post

Thumbs up 5 reasons Betislands is better than 5 dimes........

5. Leo
4. Ben
3. Nick
2. Jon
1. Ashley- have no idea what she looks like but she sounds smoking hot on the phone!!!

Everyone of these individuals value all players, small and large, and treats them like VIP's. You dont have to kiss anyone's ass here to get phenomenal service!!! Everyone speaks perfect English and best of all you don't have to ever deal with anyone like that jack off Tony!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
There's way more than 5 reasons they are better.. 5dimes is overrated and washed up... oh BetIslands doesn't let you do a 57 game teaser you are just gonna lose to begin with.... who gives a fuk..

I agree I could care less about a prop bet that Fony will probably cancel anyway for some bs excuse if it hits

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
5 dimes is customer friendly in respect to their low minimums and point buying opportunities. Last I checked BI minimums were $10 a bet. Sure BI seems have better CS, but they do not compare in other ways to 5 dimes. Each to his own.

I have become a huge BI fan .. checks in 3 to 4 working days.. 5 dimes takes over 10 days

BI has 5dimes beat in every way in regards of CS.. BI now has a $2 min bet on the internet.

5D has low juice .. BI has 107 with a bonus..

5D has no bonuses.. BI has up to 100% match sometimes

Wagering offers.. 5D may offer more.. but BI just expanded their betting cart

Overall 2 good books but the facts above cannot be denied

Quote Originally Posted by taxer View Post
I have become a huge BI fan .. checks in 3 to 4 working days.. 5 dimes takes over 10 days

BI has 5dimes beat in every way in regards of CS.. BI now has a $2 min bet on the internet.

5D has low juice .. BI has 107 with a bonus..

5D has no bonuses.. BI has up to 100% match sometimes

Wagering offers.. 5D may offer more.. but BI just expanded their betting cart

Overall 2 good books but the facts above cannot be denied
Good move by BI lowering their minimum to $2 over the internet. $10 minimum was too high imo.

Any US player that really prefers 5dimes over Betislands is a total moron.. The only thing really they are considered "better" on is more options, but it's not even better. You don't need all those retarded betting options. 175 game parlays etc.. retarded. If you are a normal human being, Betislands wins hands down.
Last edited by darkhat; 04-15-12 at 11:08 AM.

Any US player that really prefers 5dimes over Betislands is a total moron.. The only thing really they are "better" on is more options, but it's not even better. You don't need all those retarded betting options. 175 game parlays etc.. retarded. If you are a normal human being, Betislands wins hands down.
5Dimes does post lines much earlier than BI. Another adv if you like wagering before the line move. As for Tony, can not comment as I never had to deal with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
5Dimes does post lines much earlier than BI. Another adv if you like wagering before the line move. As for Tony, can not comment as I never had to deal with him.
I know people talk about early lines, Betislands posts them early. the second NBA games are ending last night they are posting todays lines.. How much earlier do you want them, a week in advance..

I know people talk about early lines, Betislands posts them early. the second NBA games are ending last night they are posting todays lines.. How much earlier do you want them, a week in advance..
Maybe BI has changed their policy and are posting lines earlier than they used to. Good to know.