Login Search

betonline issues

Last Post

couple things......betonline rejected my withdrawal last night, what a surprise. i have already submitted my documents prior to this insident but they want the 2nd cc i used to make a deposit. i have deposited in that account using 2 different cards and i guess they want both on record, i sent it last night, lets see how long this takes..... i also made a request to betonline that they cover the remaining balance that i did not get back. if they want to fix this issue 100% i believe they should back up their product, like i said before i am greatful to get back what i did but i really feel i should not be out anything due to this issue....i will let you know if i even hear back from them

I hope they are also checking to see if the perpetrator has done this to other accounts as well.

Since they only gave justwinthisone a portion of what was stolen from him, I'd like to know if this amount was the only remaining balance of the thief's account? They should explain how it was derived if they won't pay OP in full.

How the hell does this work???

BOL poker is part of a bigger network, right? Let's for the moment pretend it's the Action Poker Network, ok. Then where is this money coming from?

Unless it just so happens that the the player who had those funds dumped to him came in through the BOL cashier, are they going into thier own pocket for this settlement?

It's well known in the poker community that the Action network should be avoided at almost all costs, and the reason informed players will still play on it is because of BOL's separate cashier.

Everything about this case stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by justwinthisone View Post
couple things......betonline rejected my withdrawal last night, what a surprise. i have already submitted my documents prior to this insident but they want the 2nd cc i used to make a deposit. i have deposited in that account using 2 different cards and i guess they want both on record, i sent it last night, lets see how long this takes..... i also made a request to betonline that they cover the remaining balance that i did not get back. if they want to fix this issue 100% i believe they should back up their product, like i said before i am greatful to get back what i did but i really feel i should not be out anything due to this issue....i will let you know if i even hear back from them
Par for the course in respect to a BOL payout. You'll get it eventually, but I 100% agree that you should NOT have to settle for a partial recovery. Had BOL acted quickly in their investigation I'd feel differently. But what did they do instead? True to form, they make up a lie about the action originating from your IP--a lie which SBR was all too quickly to accept. So valuable recovery time escapes while the thief can dispose of his ill-gotten gains at your expense. BOL & SBR expect you to accept this?

I hope you keep this complaint open for the remainder of your funds. BOL compounded this situation with a lie that may have cost you funds that would have otherwise been recovered. Also, how do we know that BOL didn't collect the full amount and skimmed some of your money for themselves? Wouldn't put it past them. IMO you are entitled to the full balance that was stolen, and SBR should be going after them as they would any other Book--sponsor or not. GL.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
Betonline was earlier rated A-. I believe they were downgraded in October or November of 2009.
B+ is still too generous given what has transpired in the 2.5 years since that minor downgrade. Given what has transpired in this most recent complaint, do you feel this case should be closed with BOL paying only a partial recovery amount?

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
B+ is still too generous given what has transpired in the 2.5 years since that minor downgrade. Given what has transpired in this most recent complaint, do you feel this case should be closed with BOL paying only a partial recovery amount?
will SBR follow up on this to see if BOL will give me the remaining balance? Bill, Lou, or Justin what are your thoughts?

Just wanted to update you guys.... I have heard back from betonline about the additional funds that I am out, they added 1/3 of the money that I was out back into my account. they are clearly trying to make this situation right for me and i am greatful for that. i told them that i still did not feel as though i should be out any $ but if there were willing to split the difference of the new remaining balance that I am out I will consider this situation case closed. i will keep you posted as to what they say to my last request.....

Today betonline granted me my last request and now I am 99.9% happy with the outcome. I only ended up not getting a small amount of my money back but I am more than happy with the outcome. I am glad that betonline handled this the way they did after and only after they realized their was an issue. It did take a lot longer than I would have liked but better late than never. The next test will be the withdrawal I made. As of this morning it says it has been accepted and the money was withdrawn from my account. I will keep you all posted on how long it takes to get this money. Assuming this money gets here within a timely fashion I will consider this case closed...... I guess Lou is not going to man up on this one and admit he made a mistake.....i am surprised by his lack of respect for us posters.....oh well only thing I wanted was my money back

Listen, you got very very lucky.
Count your blessings on this one buddy.
Bill Dozer is really your hero in this cluster-fuk. He had to have gone to bat for what was genuinely right and fair, while considering the appropriate weight of all the facets involved.

Really worked to your advantage that Betonline IS a sponser here.

Last edited by princecharles; 04-28-12 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Typo

I have a question for you US players .. why do you play at books like Betonline or Bodog when they are so many complains about them ? I don't understand this .. why not play at a place like 5dimes or betislands for u guys who are located in the US.. they pay out fast without pulling teeth and any of the hassles that those other crooked books give you guys

Quote Originally Posted by helpplease View Post
I have a question for you US players .. why do you play at books like Betonline or Bodog when they are so many complains about them ? I don't understand this .. why not play at a place like 5dimes or betislands for u guys who are located in the US.. they pay out fast without pulling teeth and any of the hassles that those other crooked books give you guys
im in US and i dont understand it either...makes 0 sense