Login Search

How many WAR-VETERAN WAGERERS are fed up with the BOOKS new tightass tactics?

Last Post

Angry How many WAR-VETERAN WAGERERS are fed up with the BOOKS new tightass tactics?

Wow! These modern day Books want it all their way, don't they!
Parlays are almost a thing of the past if you like any two plays on one game.

Just like tonight's, in-progress, New England/Miami game for instance. What the hell is wrong with taking the + 11 points early in the 2nd. quarter and playing it over or under around a 54 total? The same for the favorite, -11 parlay.

These Books are ripping US off by the numbers, left and right. We all need to complain more often, and all with the same complaint. Why don't they have 2 way parlays in the same game [ who does?]? The problem they have, "in my opinion;" they can't squeeze out enough profits on those types of parlays as with those other betting methods.

It's all about forcing the huge underdogs [US] to play something more to their liking.
I say, enough is enough. Everything imaginable obstacle is throw at the bettor to keep him corralled into that losers cage.

Given enough complaints with this almost terroristic domination, we stand a better chance of them "loosing" up those hefty pocketbooks!

Maybe SBR officials are willing to standup for we underdogs?
And you young bettors that actually believe you can beat these Books? Ha! Forget it guys! Go back to school, or cut your wagers down 75% of your normal play , or at least until you have figured out that, "I know exactly what I am talking about!"

Hey, throw in the withdrawal fees, and headaches, plus that depositing method of craziness, it's a gargantuan, "pain in the ass!" And the payoff after all this: They pray you'll lose your hinny, yet, they are sooo sweet when you call in a wager, or deposit. Com'on agents, lay off all that sweetness.

Another kicker! Take this halftime line for instance. England -3 1/2 total 22 1/2. How many offered a halftime parlay? Let's see, I like England and over, right [the favorite ol sucker bet] or, do I like Miami and under?
Wait a minute, I think it's Miami and over the total? On second thought, it's England and under. They're gonna put those defensive clamps on Miami in the 2nd half. Yeah, that's it....I think?

The POINT: Who in HELL knows what's going to happen in that second half of NFL, volatile football?

Yet, many, many Books, still, do not want your 2 team, one game, parlays.
You know, how smart do you have to be to make a line close enough to where just about any possible situation could arise? Especially on half-times. Sure, weather does matter in these situations, but who has the best inside info on weather? Not you, the bettor.

And that constant ongoing LINE-CHANGING! Now, just how frustrating is that? Oh, and you better jump on that LOCK early, because it's overdue to change any "split-haired" second!

Who will volunteer to stand up with me and raise Holy Hell with the tightwads?
If I get enough interest [and hopefully from SBR, also?] I will definitely bang on some doors. But, I cannot do it alone!

Any tough guys want to stand with me?
Last edited by ABEHONEST; 09-13-11 at 02:13 PM.