Login Search

Being Scammed Out of money by TheRX and Pulsebet. Please see correspondance

Last Post

Default Being Scammed Out of money by TheRX and Pulsebet. Please see correspondance

Claims I called pulsebet!!! Called once to see if deposit was picked up and to apply bonus. All correspondance from ** below

Gavin, I heard your calls to Peter at SYNbet/PULSEbet CSD and you should be ashamed of yourself for the lanquage that 99% of the industry would have hung up on. It was you who messed up the ** deposit by using the 800 number instead of the local number on the ** form and got Peter blacklisted by **, Now you want to get paid on bets made on funds never received. Sorry but that isn't happening.

Send in your deposit and then they will pay you every cent they owe you.

wilheim

Wilheim
Head Moderator
The Rx.com Posting Forum
To: wilheim@therx.com; betallsports@therx.com; HacheMan@therx.com; person19481950@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 9:03 PM
Subject: loyal poster put on post review after posting up where you told me to?
- Show quoted text -
Forward
gavin xxxxx to Wilheim
show details 11:38 PM (11 minutes ago)
Are you serious? I think you have me confused with the wrong poster. I
have only called pulsebet once to confirm that a deposit was waiting
for them. I will forward you the email confirming the pickup by xxxx
xxxxx. I swear on my ill mother that I have never called and used foul
language with anyone from any company. I would love to hear the call.
My money is in pulsebet and I deserve to be paid out what is in there.
Email is being forwarded to you now. Also you can confirm with Griffin
at ez that I am probably the nicest person he has chatted with through
live chat. This is a complete lie and complete bullshit. You have the
wrong guy.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to apologies for the inconvenience.

I have made a mistype error.Senders ** information:

xxxx xxxxx ,city Sofia,Bulgaria.

Best Regards,
PulseBet Support

This is all I received in communication from pulsebet, I filled in NO PHONE NUMBER for the receiver on westernunion.com so I am not sure how I messed up all ** deposits...this is so messed up. Pulsebet has a form on their website where you can enter your details about the deposit which I filled in correctly. Even if an 800 number was put in their form on the pulsebet website...how would westernunion know?!!?!

Dear GAVIN xxxxx,

Thank you for using the ** Money TransferŽ service. Your money transfer has been picked up by the receiver. Following is a summary of your transaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSACTION DETAILS:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Money Transfer Control Number (confirmation \#):

xxxxxxxx

Date of Order:

09/04/2011

Amount Sent:

$100.00

Receiver Name:

xxxxx xxxxx

Picked Up

Thank you for using **!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US.
Last edited by bigboydan; 09-12-11 at 11:06 PM. Reason: edited out personal info (zero tolerence! no iinfracted levied though)

seriously...loyal to RX for 5 years....lost money at Lazer Wager, never saw a dime of that when it folded, deposited into EZ street(all has gone well there however) then deposited into pulsebet when they hyped it up...customer service is in Bulgaria...probably messed up my account, probably have the wrong phone call...I know it was not me. Now I cant get my withdrawl out?

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
$100
jarvol, the balance is not the point moneybags, its the fact that I told how my experience was with Pulsebet over on the RX and subsequently was banned for saying they graded wagers wrong, did not put up lines on sunday's nfl games etc

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
Are you fukkin insane Gavin? You sent money to a book in Bulgaria? Even the people from Bulgaria don't bet with books in Bulgaria. Most corrupt country in the world in terms of gambling.

Wow! I'm speechless.

i think they moved operations from costa rica but seriously TheRX touted this place and said if we deposited 100bucks we could participate in contests etc so I did.