Login Search

EZStreet theft, deception and TheRx whitewashing Video (banned at TheRx)

Last Post

Thats why EZ IS ON THE BLACKLIST:

The Blacklist

Here is the Blacklist, starting with the most recently added.

EasyStreetSports.com — Added Apr. 25, 2011

Added for failure to pay a winning video poker player and the feeble excuses not to. For the whole story, please see my page on the Easy Street Sports vs. Cory1111 dispute.

WHY IS THAT STEVEX,AKA EZ MARVIN? BC EASYSTREETSPORTS.COM DOESNT PAY AND IS BLACKLISTED:
WIZARD OF ODDS:

The Blacklist

Added for failure to pay a winning video poker player and the feeble excuses not to. For the whole story, please see my page on the Easy Street Sports vs. Cory1111 dispute.

EASYSTREETSPORTS.COM DOESNT PAY AND IS BLACKLISTED:
WIZARD OF ODDS:

The Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
With that promo if you turn the "FREE 100$" into 1000$ you have to deposit another 1000$ and meet a rollover of 24,000$ before you can cash out. Seems reasonable
seems reasonable to anyone who is not so barrelled in that they are dependent on a a $100 freeroll as a gambling bankroll.

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
With that promo if you turn the "FREE 100$" into 1000$ you have to deposit another 1000$ and meet a rollover of 24,000$ before you can cash out. Seems reasonable
Who wants to deposit $1000 to easystreet? Not me, tnx for the offer

I'd rather lend $1000 to a Thai crack whore hooker than send it to easystreet losers.
Chances you will see your money again is about even ,neither of them have the money to pay you back .

GL.