Login Search

Zizou's picks 2012/2013

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
Rayo with multiple chances, even Las Palmas had a few and still no goals Under day written all over....
yeah Im tempted to play Over on Aberdeen/Inverness after seeing Aberdeen's makeshift team full of attacking players but just seems to be a lot of unders at moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
yeah Im tempted to play Over on Aberdeen/Inverness after seeing Aberdeen's makeshift team full of attacking players but just seems to be a lot of unders at moment!
Yeah, it's crazy today. Look at all these games and how many went under. Not a good day for overs at all today. Damn...

At least the over in the Frankfurt game hit really early and saves my as.s today, leaving me with only a small loss. Rayo able to score twice against teams like Malaga and unable to score a single one against a shitty defense like Las Palmas. Incredible.... 27 shots, no goal at all.
It was ok to lose the 1860 pick, but this game amazes me....
Should have gone a lot bigger on the Frankfurt game though, but ok, I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by JKosack7 View Post
Hey, would you take Real Madrid/Alcoy over 3.5 goals for -180?? Seems like its a very good bet even with the juice
Sorry pal, was out having dinner! Hope you didn't play it, because my answer would have been no. Alcoyano has a stable defense, they know how to keep their goal free from intruders + Real with lots of substitutes today and what I saw from the first squad in the last games didn't impress me a single bit. Copa del Rey is always hard to bet on, I have made the same mistake today. You never know with this cup, teams don't always care about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

fuuck should of played the Over! 1-1 at half time
Damn man.... 2:3 now. But you know how it goes: If you would have played it, it would be 0:1 now I think there might be enough money this week elsewhere!

Two early picks for today:

Germany, 2.Bundesliga, 1860 München - Paderborn, over 2.5 @2.07 2/10

Spain, Copa del Rey, Rayo Vallecano - Las Palmas, over 3 @2.14 2/10 Maybe I'll have one or two more.
Fubar, that's all I have to say. 1:0 and 0:0 () -4 units

Adding:

Germany, Bundesliga, Eintracht Frankfurt - FSV Mainz 05, over 2.5 @1.91 4/10 (Pinnacle)

Frankfurt is offensively impressive and shaky on the defense. Like this one.
That one was a good one, and I'm mad that I didn't go bigger on it. +3.64 units

-0.36 units today

31 wins, 33 losses, 6 push -----> +6.065 units

And just btw: Why didn't I put a bet on it?? I totally forgot about this one, damn I'm an idiot
ha yeah I said to my workmate earlier it's probably worth just betting the draw on both prem games (equal stakes) or Under 2 goals, at least one of the two is going to hit. Didnt pull the trigger tho Tempted to try it with Everton/Arsenal, Swansea/WBA, and Spurs/Liverpool tomorrow night. Maybe Stoke/Newcastle as well although Stoke should be winning that at home what with all of Newcastle's injuries...Newcastle lack any creativity without Ben Arfa and Cabaye.

Oh and good play on the Mainz game, that was the only Bundesliga game that interested me today for betting, intended to play Mainz Over 1 goal on Pinnacle, got distracted with focusing on English games and Scottish games and then before I knew it the game had started so missed the chance to bet on it! Another

Sorry pal, was out having dinner! Hope you didn't play it, because my answer would have been no. Alcoyano has a stable defense, they know how to keep their goal free from intruders + Real with lots of substitutes today and what I saw from the first squad in the last games didn't impress me a single bit. Copa del Rey is always hard to bet on, I have made the same mistake today. You never know with this cup, teams don't always care about it.

Damn man.... 2:3 now. But you know how it goes: If you would have played it, it would be 0:1 now I think there might be enough money this week elsewhere!
yeah still hit the Over 3 live-in-play when it was 1-0 and hit Watford PK but they were only small compared to some of my other plays