Login Search

Need help from English soccer expert......

Last Post

Stop Need help from English soccer expert......

Birmingham vs Blackpool +0.5

Chelsea -2.25 vs Wolves

West ham vs NewCastles +0.25

Stoke City +0.75 vs Manchester United

ManCity vs Arsenal +0

Swansea +0.25 vs Leicester City

Bristol City vs QPR -0.25

Bristol City vs QPR OVER

Watford -0.75 vs Scunthorpe

Thought would be a thank !!!!!!!!!

I think stoke is worth a shot
who knows how man u will be after a mid week champs league + all rooney drama
I also think chelsea will roll with drogba back, once they get a goal expect the floodgates to open, weaker teams dont really have a chance to compete with them at home. other games I wouldnt touch..

Birmingham vs Blackpool +0.5 (Birmingham should blow out Blackpool at home, Blackpool is an overrated underdog)

Chelsea -2.25 vs Wolves (Wolves will fight to get out of relegation zone, make sure Drogba and Malouda are starting to have a good chance to cover the 3 goals, I still think it's a bit too much to over)

West ham vs NewCastles +0.25 (good bet, Newcastle without Ben Arfa who broke his leg, but could win/draw)

Stoke City +0.75 vs Manchester United (good bet, If Stoke plays their best they can steal a win vs United from a header or something and then use their physique defend the rest of the game)

ManCity vs Arsenal +0 (I know Arsenal is getting back to form with Fabregas, but I think City wins 2-1 or something, they played great vs Chelsea to win the game, they can pull it off against another giant)