Login Search

SBR FANTASY FOOTBALL - Now Open :D

Last Post

Trophy SBR FANTASY FOOTBALL - Now Open :D

SBR Fantasy FOOTBALL

OK guys, team selection is now open, so feel free to head over to http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com/ to register your team.

Currently we have 25 registered members, and anybody who hasn't joined in yet, there's still time, league registration closes on the 10th

League code - "159337-37813"

Progress of the league will be monitored in this thread, may the best man (or women :P) win

Rules:

Last edited by TurkzZ; 06-04-10 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
Can I change my squad after every game so after the first set of games I can select a new squad for the second games?
Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
Can I change my squad after every game so after the first set of games I can select a new squad for the second games?
Once the round commences, you have a choice: You can either take a 'hands off' approach and wait for automatic substitutions to happen at the end of the round, or you can get more involved and make some substitutions as the round progresses.
At the start of each day (00:00 South African time) during the round, a substitution window opens. In this window you can:

• Replace any player that wasn't sent off with one from your bench who is yet to play.
  • Change your captain, providing he wasn’t sent off, with someone whose team is yet to play.

On a matchday, the substitution window will close 15 minutes before the first kick-off.
The player chosen to bring in must adhere to the formation rules. E.g. if you only have 3 defenders in your starting 11, you may not replace a defender for another midfielder as there is no legal formation with only two defenders.
An unlimited number of substitutions can be made but only eleven players with one captain can score points each round.
Here are some reasons you may choose to make substitutions:

• One of your players goes off injured after a few minutes
  • Your captain wasn't selected to play in the round.
  • You are a gambler and decide that one of your substitutes will score more points than someone who already played in the round

Things to note about substitutions

• If you remove a player who has scored points for your team, these points will be lost. The player cannot be brought back into your team until the next round.
  • It is not possible to make substitutions after matches on the last day of the round.
  • If a substitution or captain change is made then no automatic substitutions will take place on your team that round.

Automatic substitutions

Once the data for all the matches in the round has been determined as final, automatic substitutions will be made providing no substitutions or captain changes have been made.
If any of your players play no part in the round, the computer will try to substitute the inactive player with the highest priority replacement from the same position who did play. If your captain does not play then the bonus will be lost, another player will not take over the captaincy in their place.