Login Search

Atletico vs Chelsea

Last Post

hazard is a doubt for the game, and without him atletico will 99% win this game, chelsea doesnt play good at all away from home. it would be a miracle if atletico doesnt win, they do exist but a loss in madrid? never. i doubted this team all year but they've proven me a believer, specially when playing at home. the crowed will be rocking and the calls with go atletico ways

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
https://www.google.com/search?q=Doub..._sm=0&ie=UTF-8

Why are you betting if you dont know simple things like this?
Well smartass I certainly wouldn't bet this without any knowledge of it. I try to limit my bets to things that I am familiar with but sometimes am guilty of using this forum as a learning tool....go figure. Anyway thanks for your help

The total goals of 2 is a good bet... Over 2... The last 10 matches played by Atletico against Liga opponents, the total goals in 9 of those 10 matches were 2 or less.... 6 of 10 were 2 exactly creating a push... However, in the last 10 Champions league matches played against opponents NOT in La Liga..... there were 5 matches over 2..... 3 pushes.. and 2 against teams in La Liga... I feel that teams so unfamiliar with styles are more apt to score... Mistakes will be made on both sides... the stadium will be super loud super packed super electric... Im not saying it will be a 5-2 match... but it won't be 1 - nil either... Im taking this bet... and I'll settle for a push... but I do feel at least 3 will be scored... BOL... no hate mail if Im wrong!! ha ha

Mourinho starting ashley cole and torres! no hazard so looks like mourinho is accepting tht they dont have much firepower so setting out to keep it tight and snatch a draw. David luiz, lampard, ramires and obi mikel in midfield.

atletico also packing the midfield with diego picked ahead of david villa