Login Search

Melb Victory +800

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MustWinPlease View Post
Lol your an idiot. Traore a dud too?

not sure if trolling or retarded.
No I am not an idiot, no I am not trolling, not I am not retarded.
If you ever watched a Melb. Victory game you would see these players and know they are shite.
I'm not trying to sugar coat anything here.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
No I am not an idiot, no I am not trolling, not I am not retarded.
If you ever watched a Melb. Victory game you would see these players and know they are shite.
I'm not trying to sugar coat anything here.
If you think Traore is shit (probably one of the best left backs in the league) you know nothing about football

If you think Traore is shit (probably one of the best left backs in the league) you know nothing about football
Just a matter of my opinion, I watch the A-League very closely. He's too short, gives away too many fouls, lacks that touch of pace to make up for no height. He is 24, if he was any good, how you say he is, he would have been picked up by a better club than Melbourne Victory (lol).

Just a matter of my opinion, I watch the A-League very closely. He's too short, gives away too many fouls, lacks that touch of pace to make up for no height. He is 24, if he was any good, how you say he is, he would have been picked up by a better club than Melbourne Victory (lol).
yea stopped reading at "he is short"
obvious rugby loving nsw bogan is obvious

pls go phaggot

nrl section ------------->
that way

yea stopped reading at "he is short"
obvious rugby loving nsw bogan is obvious

pls go phaggot

nrl section ------------->
that way
You stopped reading as you couldn't handle the facts about your beloved Victory player.
And I am not from NSW, do you see me posting anything in the NRL threads? Get a clue loser.

Based on that thinking somebody like Rickie Lambert wouldnt be a candidate for England team and playing for Southampton in Premiership at 32. He was playing for Bristol Rovers in League 2 when he was 28, Rochdale when he was 24.