Login Search

Soccer sytem created and one left behind

Last Post

Default Soccer sytem created and one left behind

Today I ended my soccer sytem of taking any home team -175 or more. For a $5 bettor It ended with a 290-145 +$44.05(160 draws)... The teams that were favored -210 or better pulled down the% and we know those favorites could win two thirds of the time and lose money

I believe as a Group that this soccer system will at minimum hit that 66.7%(two thirds) which will obviuosly make money... Will it get closer to 70% through 500+ results,we shall see.

Simple system:
Home teams from -170 to -200.... +ev as a group we shall see. I will keep you updated every so often.

GO GRIZ GO ORANGE!!!

To clarify its -170thru -200 on the pointspread line of pickem where you get your money back on a draw. At Bovada I go to todays soccer and click on all that fit the criteria. I bet them as soon as possible cuz they sometime go from pick em to -.5... I check back a few times to get as many as possible. Tomorrow is day 1

Quote Originally Posted by kevraid View Post
To clarify its -170thru -200 on the pointspread line of pickem where you get your money back on a draw. At Bovada I go to todays soccer and click on all that fit the criteria. I bet them as soon as possible cuz they sometime go from pick em to -.5... I check back a few times to get as many as possible. Tomorrow is day 1
Can you explain that for non bovoda users? You play no draw bets without handicap?