Login Search

Liverpool vs Man City

Last Post

Liverpool pk for me. This is a absolute must win for them. After this game, Man City will still have 2 games in hand. Even if they lose this game but win the games in hand, they will only be a point behind. Liverpool will still have to play Chelsea.

As we can see in the game against Arsenal, Man City can fumble away. Liverpool is very good at home. I don't think they will lose this, at most a draw and I get my $ back.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
Liverpool pk for me. This is a absolute must win for them. After this game, Man City will still have 2 games in hand. Even if they lose this game but win the games in hand, they will only be a point behind. Liverpool will still have to play Chelsea.

As we can see in the game against Arsenal, Man City can fumble away. Liverpool is very good at home. I don't think they will lose this, at most a draw and I get my $ back.
I do think the same way. Liverpool must win this game.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post

True, but I think this is a must win in the minds of Man City too. The addition of Sergio Aguero into the fold will give Man City a huge offensive boost and with Dzeko in good form I think there will be goals. Suarez and Sturridge can not be contained for 90 minutes period. Over 3 and Man City PK to me.

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
True, but I think this is a must win in the minds of Man City too. The addition of Sergio Aguero into the fold will give Man City a huge offensive boost and with Dzeko in good form I think there will be goals. Suarez and Sturridge can not be contained for 90 minutes period. Over 3 and Man City PK to me.
I agree Aguero coming back is a big boost but he hasn't played for awhile. His match fitness and sharpness could be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks773 View Post
I think Liverpool rise to the occasion here and are in great form, at home I think pk is safe, a loss would be a total choke
I totally disagree that a loss would be a choke. City is always gonna be city. I think the game is wide open for both teams, especially with aguero back in. Not to mention Liverpool havnt been in this possition for a long time, while city has been in the titel race for a few years now. But i guess you are right to favourite liverpool they have the form. But then again i wouldnt call it a choke if they loose it.

Im probably gonna bet on some kind of over if i do play the game. Should be a great game!