Login Search

Dysphoria's picks v2

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by adrupert View Post
Damnt I was in the process of playing a Porto +1 live line and they scored. Literally at the same moment I was about to finalize. Gahhhhh!!!
Yep happened to me with spurs, clicked over 3 confirm just before adebayor scored and bet was rejected.Hate it when tht happens, was putting 500 on it as well and of course adebayor scored another minutes later so would of been easy cash 3 times this week its happened i think

Quote Originally Posted by Otaking View Post
So more importantly, how did you do on your midterms?
Haha hopefully well, we'll see.

Sorry guys busy day I had the nets and heat but too late for that. Pretty stoked about juventus and Benfica though!

Tomorrow:

Bilbao -1 -130 $650
Brisbane -1 -150 $450

Thunder -5 -105 $420

I'll probably have some more plays but ill have to sit down and look at everything when I'm free.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

justkyle88 gave adrupert 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nice hit already on Brisbane, although I didn't see this until too late.. I almost bet Brisbane live -1.5 at 80', but since score had been 1-0 until then, I decided to pass.

Then my anti-luck kicked in, and Brisbane scored 2 goals from 81' - 90'.

Also, San Jose killed it on the ice last night, not sure I'm leaning that direction after such an emotional high... It's got all the right things going for them tonight though - hot win streak and playing at home against the last-place team. San Jose hasn't beaten Buffalo in the last 4 years - could be a trap game, but I might noodle on this one a bit.

Also to any newcomers: If you're playing my picks as 1 unit each I'm
Not sure how well Youll be doing. The disparity between the size of my gambles is for a reason. If you want to tail you should do it in a similar scale as me. For an average $50 player I'd just divide my posted bets by 10. $650 bets = $65 and so on.

For instance today, my Brisbane and Bilbao picks were nearly twice as large as the other plays. If they were 1 unit each my profit margin shrinks a LOT.