Login Search

Champions League 26/27

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
I'm curious if Atletico will even send a team to Russia considering they have 1rst in the group already locked up.
They rested Diego Costa more then halfway through the home game on saturday for the CL match this week, so yeah they care.

Yeah if anything I'd back Leverkusen DNB or Leverkusen over 1 goals or something.

Simeone isnt the type to not take a game seriously, although he will play the "squad" players. I recall last season they lost 2-0 at home to Rubin in Europa then went to Kazan with half a full team and beat them 1-0. And this season they have much better depth, players like Alderweireld, Guilavogui, Insua, Oliver Torres, Adrian will probably start, and they had Godin and Diego Costa on the bench against Getafe so they may both start. Quite tempted to play Atletico double chance, but Zenit always screw me when I back them or bet against them!

I think they'll start, and that Atletico will be looking to put Zenit away early, i believe their full intent is to go undefeated through the group stage to send a clear message to the rest of the teams that not only are they ready for war, but that every single game will be treated with equal importance.

Zenit's form is HORRIBLE , Atletico comes storming out and put a couple of dents into them and they are likely to crumble and fold.

yeah resting more than I expected.

Atlético de Madrid

• ARANZUBIAPortero
  • COURTOISPortero
  • ALDERWEIRELDDefensa
  • MANQUILLODefensa
  • GIMÉNEZDefensa
  • JUANFRANDefensa
  • INSUADefensa
  • MIRANDADefensa
  • KOKEMedio
  • RAÚL GARCÍAMedio