Login Search

Dortmund over duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last Post

Just to make sure, you're talking about TT right? A little suggestion-be a little more specific as far as what you mean-aka, O1 or O1.5, etc. Certain books only have one option and won't let you adjust the total (may only offer Over .5 at crazy low odds). I'm assuming these first two plays were TT over 1.5 for those respective teams? Just clarify the wager to avoid confusion-thanks for the input, and look forward to future suggested plays buddy!

I know what you mean Patty--and yes, I bet soccer every day. I know exactly what Team Total is, I bet them often as they are safer bets at times. You see where the confusion lies though? All he said was Dortmund Over and Munich Over--didn't give a total or anything. Had he said 2.5 or 3 or something then it'd obviously be for the game. Even if he was clear enough and mentioned it was indeed for the match, he doesn't say whether it's 2.5 or 3 or whatever--just needs to be more specific, that's all. Huge difference in juice at times between the 2.5 and 3.