Login Search

Europa Thursday

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Stringer Bell View Post
I'm trusting you with this one, big play for me on CSKA Sofia +1.5
BOL, my source was right on yesterday with Stuttgart, Liverpool and Arsenal.

CSKA is the play, though I would suggest finding a +1.5/2 line just to be safe.

For today I am rolling with a nice parlay:

Anderlecht & Valencia +180

Normally we have to roll with Werder -1,5 but with Bremen missing Pizarro AND Frings it could end in a 2-1 win for Bremen as well. I do not see any value in betting Austria or the draw so I will stay away

Stringer Bell, CSKA Sofia have internal problems, 9 players have suspended due to their late night drinking binges and going clubbing instead of turning up to training, in addition to that they are missing other players due to injury, they will field the reserve team today. Many books have removed the AH for Basel, this isn't a huge public play because most the public don't have a clue who Basel or CSKA Sofia are, those that are on it know this info.

Last week Everton turned up in Benfica with a reserve team, the line got pounded and lost 5-0, there is a reason that some lines gets the action and its not wise to fade it just because of the action in this case.

Today I like Galatasaray on the AH, Twente vs Sheriff Under2.5, Kopenhagen vs PSV Under2.5, Shakhtar on the AH against Toulouse, Fenerbahce.

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
I can't believe how under used the O/U are on the Europa league...I'm making my picks for my thread as we speak...guys, do yourselves a favor and start looking O/Us here my friends!! Check out my thread in 15 minutes...I should have my picks rounded up by then. BOL today!!
I agree, over/unders are your best bet for Europa league, anything can happen with sides.

I have one O/U play for today U2.5 Levski Sofia at home vs. SV Salzburg. Sofia have yet to score in this competition and Salzburg have boasted three wins against Levski, Villareal, and Lazio. Two of those wins were at home and the one against Lazio on the road. In those three wins Salzburg have not scored over two goals in a game and I look for much the same today. Look for a 1-0 result here.

Quote Originally Posted by squintz4 View Post
I have one O/U play for today U2.5 Levski Sofia at home vs. SV Salzburg. Sofia have yet to score in this competition and Salzburg have boasted three wins against Levski, Villareal, and Lazio. Two of those wins were at home and the one against Lazio on the road. In those three wins Salzburg have not scored over two goals in a game and I look for much the same today. Look for a 1-0 result here.
That's one of my picks in my thread too. GL to us!

I'ma tell you all something right now.

CSKA Sofia WILL cover the +1.5AH.

My book just screwed me by taking the game off the board 5 mins before gametime, and they wouldn't put it back this time. Guess what, same thing happened yesterday w/ Stuttgart game but I got them to put it back on the board, and what happened. Stuttgart COVERED +1AH!