Login Search

The disaster that is ... my soccer/football/futbol picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
April 27, 2014
EARLY MORNING/LATE-NIGHT DEGENERATE SPECIAL!
A-League: Brisbane Roar -1 (-110)
Risking $110.00 to win $100.00
Same here, I haven't been on here in a while but I took very similar bets to you today other than a couple. I got Brisbaine on friday though when the line was better. I would be pretty suprised if they don't win. I plan on waiting for a decent like though like 30 minutes in to the game to add some more. I'm pretty bummed the sopcast hd stream channel for the a- league hasn't been around lately, it was around for most of the regular season but not for these playoff games it seems, if you know what I mean.
Last edited by TomSON; 04-27-14 at 02:06 AM.

Tijuana (got lucky with their negative goal differential because other teams choked), Monarcas AND Chivas all choked this weekend needing a win to lock up a playoff spot ... Gotta be fukking kidding.

Got a hard lesson in Liga MX today. I fell for it hook, line and sinker three fukking times. If I had half a brain, I would've pounded Monterrey knowing they were in much better form and Chivas would choke at home under the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
Bump for the disclaimer on the first post of this thread ...
Dude, you are doing awesome...fuk these clowns who tail, lose a measly $100, and then come cry as if you forced theirs hands. Carry on bro...some of us love the picks
Give Points

Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave Overbettor 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Overbettor View Post
Dude, you are doing awesome...fuk these clowns who tail, lose a measly $100, and then come cry as if you forced theirs hands. Carry on bro...some of us love the picks
Exactly. Big fan of your thread. Sometimes they just don't go your way. You'll get it back.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave blstrick5 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.