Login Search

alcoholidaily tips

Last Post

Default alcoholidaily tips

Starting this thread so I can keep track of my plays. I'll be focusing more on Bulgarian A PFG, EPL, Spain and under/over bets as these have been most profitable recently for me.

Tonight I'm going with 2 statistical bets on Both teams to score in the Atletico PR vs Botafogo match and Los Millonarios vs Deportivo Pasto game in Colombia Primera A.

I like the Millonarios bet because they have failed to score only once at home in their last 15 games and this was against Porto. Deportivo Pasto have also failed to score in only one of their last 9 away games.

Millonarios vs Deportivo Pasto BTTS @ 2.16 [1.75x to win 2 units]

Also going with both teams to score in the Atletico PR vs Botafogo game. The stats seem to lead only to this outcome and hopefully the trend is going to continue. Atletico PR have scored at home in all of their last 14 games and 4/6 have gone to BTTS. Botafogo failed to score once away from home in their last 8. Between the 2 teams 4/6 have finished with both teams scoring.

Atletico PR vs Botafogo BTTS @ 1.60 [3.25x to win 2 units]

Also adding 0.5 unit to the parlay on both bets @ 3.46 to win 1.2 units

Best of luck with all your plays today

Seattle Sounders vs Portland Timbers - Both teams to score @ 1.83 [1.25x to win 1 unit]

In the last 6 games for Portland have seen both teams scoring. 5/6 for Seattle. Both teams have scored in 5 of their last 6 meetings. Although these statistics can sometimes be misleading I think we can go at least 1-2 with the statistical BTTS bets tonight

Also placing this one early as I think the odds are going to drop by game time,

Manchester United - Chelsea over 2.5 @ 1.78 [2.5x to win 2 units]

I like this pick as both teams started the season with good results as expected. Everyone following the English Premier League will know that these teams have the ability to score goals. Usually they produce open games with more than 2 goals. This game will be the start of the competition between the two teams for the season as they are the ones with biggest chances to win the league. I will not go into detail with the write-up as I believe most people know the key players which are likely to score a goal. As far as I'm aware there aren't missing players from both sides and this 1 should be a
Last edited by alcoholiday; 08-26-13 at 01:56 AM.

They've signed Mario Gomez from Bayern this year, in general were playing solid football at the end of last season. Not aware of any team news at the moment but according to my knowledge for Seria A teams Fiorentina should win this easily at home. Catania are not a bad team too but Fiorentina just have that bit of quality which should make the difference. I personally think Fiorentina -1 is a good bet as well but taking the ML to be on the safe side. Fiorentina are 7-1-0 at home against Catania.

The parlay with Real Madrid looks solid. I don't really like to play Real Madrid and Barcelona usually because they are too overrated by the books and usually do not carry much value. With the hard start of the season Real had they should go on and win this comfortably.

And of course Verdasco blows it in the 5th with a 0-40 chance to break back after being broken in the first Well...

Updated record:

Record 1-0-3 -5.75 U

Parlay record 0-0-2 -2.5U

I'm thinking of another big parlay on the favorites tomorrow, anyone with any views regarding these bets:

West Ham ML vs Colchester

West Brom ML vs Newport

Freiburg - Bayern ML

Aresnal ML - Fenerbahche

Basel ML - Ludogoretz

Austria Vienna PK - Dinamo Zagreb

combined odds of 7.48

Quote Originally Posted by alcoholiday View Post
And of course Verdasco blows it in the 5th with a 0-40 chance to break back after being broken in the first Well...

Updated record:

Record 1-0-3 -5.75 U

Parlay record 0-0-2 -2.5U

I'm thinking of another big parlay on the favorites tomorrow, anyone with any views regarding these bets:

West Ham ML vs Colchester

West Brom ML vs Newport

Freiburg - Bayern ML

Aresnal ML - Fenerbahche

Basel ML - Ludogoretz

Austria Vienna PK - Dinamo Zagreb

combined odds of 7.48
West Ham are playing Cheltenham. Should win as they are always tough to beat at home, and will be playing some decent players that haven't had a chance to start games yet like Ravel Morrison, Collison, Razvan Rat, Tomkins, and Vaz-Te. Plus Downing might start to give him more match-practice.