Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by puregambling View Post
Nice hit. I could not find a book that does correct score.

Which one are you using and how to check the odds?

Thanks
Correct score is available for this game at bet365.but if you ask about Belfort Strasbourg game then correct score market was available at titanbet.also when odds of draw for this game was dropping everywhere like 1.73 at bet365,i found it at 2.90 at titanbet.but unfortunately today odds are same at majority of books including titanbet.its 2.25 draw for Mallorca VS Cordobafor there same as bet365.

To check odds there are some websites like oddsportal.but sometimes it shows little bit(very little bit) inaccurate odds.also you need to log in to be able to see odds at all bookmakers.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

puregambling gave hope444 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
Yeah they dropped real fast everywhere. I use a bunch of local bookies but bet365 has most of these markets as well. Today's game, best odd is 2.6 at Ladbrokes for now. Still has value IMHO.
I placed half stake on 0-0 @8.50 ladbrokes and half at @6 at paddypower.because if a game is fixed for draw then majority of times its either 0-0 or 1-1,in my experience its 0-0 majority of times.also 1-1 is 4.75 at bet365,so if anyone think that it can end 0-0 then for peoples information bet365 always refunds whole stake on CS,HT/FT and SCORECAST market if game ends 0-0 but our bet must be placed pre match.

Two games,odds are blocked majority of places.

Sporting Bellinzago - Piacenza,best odds of draw at bet365.starts at 2.90 but now its 1.61.its blocked at all other places.

Bokelj - Iskra,i personally can't bet it as my book have removed it.only 4 books still have it.odds for Iskra starts at 3.90 and now its 1.67 at bwin.i don't have bwin account so i can't bet.i am betting on 1st game.