Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by smithah2 View Post
i always come here and feel like i get nothing from it. if you actually think you found a fix you should post the pick and why and we can start a record.
Look mate, it's not a good idea to talk openly in Internet about dodgy matches because you never know. Whoever got the real information won't share it here for sure.

Here is your info @GR33D;

"
Aiginiakos - A. Asteras
These odds are totaly wrong here imo.It should be reverse...Situation is next,there are 2 fixtures left and A.Asteras is safe with 19 points and season is finished for them..They have 6 points more than competition and there are no theoretical chances for them to relegate..Alginiakos needs this win so much..They have 12 points so 2 points less than Tyrniavos who is in safe zone.. Direct competitor Karditsa plays with Zakynthos and in that match is expected home win..Than in the last game Alginiakos plays with Karditsa and that match will probably decied who will go into lower league...So for Asteras this match means nothing and for Alginiakos everything,like i said odds are posted wrong and will drop soon for sure.."

woops, didn't see your last post haha