Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

they dont always work.. Personally i dont bet them, but happen to monitor the odds all the time while trading.
Usually if the live odds drop a lot on betfair and asians, that thing is goona happen, be it correct score, Over goals etc.
Money talks, thats a fact.

Volyn worked yesterday.
Olympiakos today was supposed to be HT over1.5 goals according to the flow of money, a lot bigger flow than volyn match yesterday.
You could find the under 1.5 at 2.20 at asians and betfair and the over was climbing to 3,4,5 at a few soft books.
Yet it ended at 0-1 halftime.
Last edited by thordin86; 11-30-14 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thordin86 View Post
they dont always work.. Personally i dont bet them, but happen to monitor the odds all the time while trading.
Usually if the live odds drop a lot on betfair and asians, that thing is goona happen, be it correct score, Over goals etc.
Money talks, thats a fact.

Volyn worked yesterday.
Olympiakos today was supposed to be HT over1.5 goals according to the flow of money, a lot bigger flow than volyn match yesterday.
You could find the under 1.5 at 2.20 at asians and betfair and the over was climbing to 3,4,5 at a few soft books.
Yet it ended at 0-1 halftime.
i lost money on olympiacos h/t