Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by donny1266 View Post
I'd hope a 1.4 shot would win at least 1-0. Fair enough it seems dodgy amount matched but chill out. Best time to get involved is when all books drop low and one is still high. Example with that game I sent you yesterday, I got 1.8 whilst everywhere was 1.2-1.4. You also need to know if the money on betfair is being layed or backed.
LOL still acting like you know all when you dont lmao

Hello guys I'm new here and I will try to participate and help. There was a huge amount of money placed on Manta FC game, but I only placed for victory (couldn't understand the logic of what's going to happen). I'm still waiting on that game to finish. However there has been huge decrease in the odds in a game in Guatemala - Universidad vs. Marquense. 2 FT went down to 3 from ~ 5 in the bookies. Worth some bet although it's a strange league that might surpise us. Good luck

Default HT/FT Lokomotiva Zagreb against Slaven Belupo.

Again those stupid odds on match Lokomotiva Zagreb against Slaven Belupo...
Of course, I am talking for HT/FT 2/1 and 1/2.

Our local bookies offering them on @12 for 2/1 and @12 for 1/2
Yes, these two clubs has history of playing HT/FT and yes Lokomotiva played 10 games in last one year…
I will go with two bet slip with this HT/FT

Quote Originally Posted by benitrinity View Post
Again those stupid odds on match Lokomotiva Zagreb against Slaven Belupo...
Of course, I am talking for HT/FT 2/1 and 1/2.

Our local bookies offering them on @12 for 2/1 and @12 for 1/2
Yes, these two clubs has history of playing HT/FT and yes Lokomotiva played 10 games in last one year…
I will go with two bet slip with this HT/FT
Lost, the game ends in 0:0