Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

@cashin

"its not a difficult concept to grasp."

just because greed posted odds drop, doesn`t mean he claimed it`s a fix. he paid attention with few examples, and it is worth to like into it deeper... maybe we can find a fix. its not a difficult concept to grasp.

"provide info - everybody can check flashscores."

well i asked to everyone here does anyone know anything !?
maybe you can provide info since you picked them at such a low odds?

"one of you gave me an infraction because of before - so im done, good luck."

infraction ...lol ... was there any agreement we don`t know of and then was it breached

actually you came here across a bit bitter, never provided one single piece of info before game for any possible fix, but just came on to everyone else, calling everyone deluded and claiming that we are taking every single bet what has slightest odds drops...

"then you guys will be useful here. " "so im done, good luck. "

here, buddy, i am not fighting with ya, but that`s arrogant ...

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
@cashin

"its not a difficult concept to grasp."

just because greed posted odds drop, doesn`t mean he claimed it`s a fix. he paid attention with few examples, and it is worth to like into it deeper... maybe we can find a fix. its not a difficult concept to grasp.

maybe you can provide info since you picked them at such a low odds?

"one of you gave me an infraction because of before - so im done, good luck."

infraction ...lol ... was there any agreement we don`t know of and then was it breached

actually you came here across a bit bitter, never provided one single piece of info before game for any possible fix, but just came on to everyone else, calling everyone deluded and claiming that we are taking every single bet what has slightest odds drops...

"then you guys will be useful here. " "so im done, good luck. "

here, buddy, i am not fighting with ya, but that`s arrogant ...
its wrong on every single point, and terribly written.