Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Donny you looked Ok, but the moment you begin to amend your comments - it's just low, man. If you say something, just stay behind it till the end.
Bet won so not too bothered. Thanks for your contributions though guys! Easy to criticise and not post anything yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by donny1266 View Post
Bet won so not too bothered. Thanks for your contributions though guys! Easy to criticise and not post anything yourselves.
i would only post "fixes" that im sure of, they dont come often. not so called fixes paying 1.30. not fixes made up in your head that you claim to drop 8 units on, not recycling fabricated stories you see on blogabet. i'de rather criticize you two knobs that have the collective IQ of about 25 you are both probably still teenagers. you both have pretty much turned this once awesome thread into garbage. addictedto should be the only one to post in here.

go and get some kangaroo sandwich for yourself..fkn Aussie

what do you think ? we fix a fkn games and posting CS on plate here for ya?
if you don`t like someones picks.... fkn FADE THEM !!!
put your miserable 5$ on addictedto pics only , by don`t insult here anyone.
nobody in all 180 pages here have had a fix where he was paying himself to a ref of player and posted after...

this thread seeks for suspicious activity, and what you find it you post it... and what to do with info it`s up to you.
have fkn money management better... i see you lost on my pick. so did fkn i... i posted to james07 later sure bet @ 1.95 ... the same amount of money and i was evens at no time. i can afford to risk 8u ... if you cannot - don`t ! but keep your gob in place...
Give Points

Points Awarded:

james07 gave chuda 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

No point feeding the troll. I don't make my money from betting-i can afford to lose if it happens. I enjoy finding the fixes, but I bet on normal games too and have always been in positive money because I don't sh*t myself over a bad tip. The only person who shouldn't be here is you Gr33d. Thank god we post all the winners in a WhatsApp group now so you can't piggyback off our winnings.

kangaroo sandwich, great insult chuda. one gold star for you young man. correct the best players from Singapore Lions XII also play for the national team. just like how the Netherlands team that won last night were not actually the national team, it was actually bayern munich because Robben was playing.
also how is the AGF first goal and half time fix going?

going well. now they are @3.10... same amount

same here, what ever story is with game, betting isn`t normal.
is it team news, is it fix.... it`s all speculation from as i had no time to check it.
you fade - i`ll play
i believe 90 grand matched on reserve league is for a reason and i`ll give a shot.

so you comparing friendly, where play veterans in some dodgy asia meeting, where first half has 6 goals and none in second with qualifiers game and label both "XI" ?

i am 32

its 3 -2 !!
tell me it`s not a fixed game ?
i misread a market for HT and first goal... that was fix for just win or 2/1 ....
so what i lost 2 bets , my first bet + HT bet still puts me in pluses and joy of finding fix - priceless

yeahhh buddy - best years you can wish, just stated since you have wrong idea ... like about everything
Give Points

Points Awarded:

pjsteegmans gave chuda 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

picopico101 gave chuda 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.