Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by james07 View Post
Bristol Academy - Barcelona (Woman) - any info? odds are dropping on away team
It's the second leg of a matchup which ended 0-1 in Barcelona with Bristol breaking the 55 games undefeated streak at home for Barca. Game can go either way.

http://www.bristolacademywfc.co.uk/n...barcelona.html
Give Points

Points Awarded:

james07 gave sergiudec 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Home team lost a lot of players due to financial problems. Look at their last results anyway. Mainly losses and are playing one of the best teams in the league. I think away win by 2 or 3 goals. Not sure if everyone knows about the financial problems yet. This is the message I got from a friend.

Due to financial problems, plenty of players (Dickens (11/1), Hempenstall (20/9), McGovern (6/0), Matthews (14/0), Meikle (18/0), Smith (16/3), Turner (6/0), Towey (16/4), Watt (20/1), Wilson (16/2)), and joint coach Albans have left the club. Since then, they lost 3 out of 4 games (0:3 against Barwell, 1:3 against rock bottom side Belper, 1:3 against Loughborough Dynamo, a club from a the league below, and a 4:3 win against Trafford, who are 20th place). Now they re facing first placed Skelmersdale, who didnt play a cup game during the week, and should be way too much for their new squad. Expected odds around 1,55, so I absolutely love the 1,91 - max stake for me