Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by james07 View Post
glad to hear you didn't play it as a treble.. like I did
Yesterday, I have posted two games for which i have search info about teams and my finale prognose were that Zvijezda and Vitez will win...odda were really really good in that moment...

Somebody today here ask what about game Sloboda Velez - i looked in statistic, forum info and i have post my opinion for that game.
Sorry for not passed all three games...i ll tray be better next round 😄

Quote Originally Posted by benitrinity View Post
Yesterday, I have posted two games for which i have search info about teams and my finale prognose were that Zvijezda and Vitez will win...odda were really really good in that moment...

Somebody today here ask what about game Sloboda Velez - i looked in statistic, forum info and i have post my opinion for that game.
Sorry for not passed all three games...i ll tray be better next round 😄
I agree. You didn't say info about last game was as good. Luckily I bet yesterday so didn't see this other bet. Definitely bet of the day for a 2.7 odds. Dodgy games usually much lower.

Quote Originally Posted by benitrinity View Post

Sorry for not passed all three games...i ll tray be better next round 
That was me who asked about that match, therefore I am so angry at myself ONLY. Every single streak ends sometimes. Anayway I really appreciate your tips. Keep it going

That was me who asked about that match, therefore I am so angry at myself ONLY. Every single streak ends sometimes. Anayway I really appreciate your tips. Keep it going
When you posted this game, i have look on h2h...it seems that statistics are just like mini-skirts, they give you good ideas but hide the most important thing

Nobody mentioned trans narva. Historically one of the most corrupt clubs. just finished 5-2, with 4 goals in the last 10 min
http://news.err.ee/v/sports/9d4c5cdd-a5de-4ffc-9a5c-05c461b7d9c8

"A case involving eight ex-Narva Trans professional footballers is currently in court. According to the charge, the men fixed Estonian top-division and Europa League games. The accused includes Maxim Gruznov, who holds the league's all-time top scorer title with over 300 goals."
Give Points

Points Awarded:

chuda gave cashin81 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
Nobody mentioned trans narva. Historically one of the most corrupt clubs. just finished 5-2, with 4 goals in the last 10 min
http://news.err.ee/v/sports/9d4c5cdd-a5de-4ffc-9a5c-05c461b7d9c8

"A case involving eight ex-Narva Trans professional footballers is currently in court. According to the charge, the men fixed Estonian top-division and Europa League games. The accused includes Maxim Gruznov, who holds the league's all-time top scorer title with over 300 goals."

Did you see something suspicious with the odds during the game?

http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/chi...atai-2ma4Wvci/

ok, so here we have situation that draw will save both teams from relegation. This is the last round. Look at the odds differences between bookies for x result.
This was great pick...i just log in my local bettshop and when i tray to put stake they have removed the game so i have missed this one...great work, keep going James