Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Some info from a friend about the match FCM Dorohoi - Sageata Navodari , Romanian second division ..

- Catalin Anghel (coach) and staff (Norbert Nita & Alex Iliuciuc) didn't go with the team @ Dorohoi and they will have a discussion on monday if they will terminate their contracts with the team, also Aurelian Babutan who was the manager left the club
- mayor from Navadori is arrested so the city hall who is the major sponsor with the leadership of the club changed the objective from promotion to liga 1 to remain in this division, no more money
- also there was rumours at the beggining of the month that Sageata will withdraw from division
After a good start , they've won only 4 points in the last 4 matches losing with Voluntari & Arges , major contenders for promotion. The situation at Sageata is not so good ..
Last edited by flavius123; 10-24-14 at 05:19 PM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

chuda gave flavius123 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

those are not fixes, it`s just few shots about the games we were discussing here...
i do post beforehand on possible fixes that i am taking that and that for unit or so ...
today my post lost

otherwise those were high odd shots it`s not worth to suggest to others like i am trying one right now in brazil because nothing else to bet on

it`s HT but still might come in

Quote Originally Posted by benitrinity View Post
Hard game to say anything. A have just spoke with one of Zadar player.
He told me that they came without three players from first 11.

Zagreb is in bad situation, bottom in leaque, same as Zadar.
But I think that sure bet is BTS and 80% that Zagreb will won this game.

Also, tomorrow BiH leaque, it seems that Celik Will win Slavija Sarajevo according to some inside info from guys involved in Football federation
almost bookies blocked Celik's match.

Quote Originally Posted by donny1266 View Post
The problem with this Celik game is that it is all over the internet already. Too many people saying its a fix. Sometimes when this happens the fix is changed as it's not profitable anymore and they don't want to get caught.
i agree with you....when I post the game, odds on Celik win was 2.4 and now, in a couple hours, dropped to 1.7....on the other side, let's thing hypothetical...if game was arranged as fixed and odds was 2.4, and bosnia mafia and guys from football federation put a lot money on Celik win - i don't think that game will gone on the other side with Slavija win....
Last edited by benitrinity; 10-25-14 at 12:40 AM.