Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

no i don`t think there was anything, it`s just unusual betting for sunday, then better games around fouled me here... i would think , why so much people jumping in fire then , panathinaikos coping with extra games in europe and most likely to take this one lightly .. ah well...

money goes on kasimpasa in turkey...
iin last 5 games, whoever was visiting between these two , won...
kasimpasa isn`t that better to become favorites in away game to akhisar, last time here they beat fenerbache...
does anyone no if there is missings for home side or something ? because i couldn`t find any... could be something here

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
money goes on kasimpasa in turkey...
iin last 5 games, whoever was visiting between these two , won...
kasimpasa isn`t that better to become favorites in away game to akhisar, last time here they beat fenerbache...
does anyone no if there is missings for home side or something ? because i couldn`t find any... could be something here
I didn't understand anything you said.

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
this guy did. and ure aik bet was late.
also brom are shit and 6k is nothing lolol
first of all nothing was mentioned about 6k bet,.... check HT/FT aik/broj... someone had 200 @ 110 !

second of all ... never said there is a fix in greek games... money was going more than usual for that kind of bet and join them, posted here , as we usualy do then we are notising unusual line or money patterns ...

third of of all... your "lol" is useless contribution in this thread