Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

a message i received from "a ukranian gang member" after posting about the reserve league fixes on blogabet:

I'm a member of Ukrainian close group. We don't want tutorials on forums and killing prices. Stop doing it and I may be able to share confirmed fixes with you when confirmed by my bosses.

lol
Give Points

Points Awarded:

picopico101 gave donny1266 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

benitrinity gave donny1266 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tell him to give you fix then, otherwise as you don`t see benefit or need to stop what you are doing and you believe your work as collaboration with others on forum gives you value information and possible fixes...

some "gang member" surely he has at least ~ @5 fixes then. otherwise don`t see you doing much damage there by noticing late drop and spreading around to knock the price from @ 1.3 to @1.2

ludogorets has special relations with this team. You can see as the away team have one win all season. Against ludogorets. How could a team that almost limited liverpool and real madrid lose to the worst team in bulgarian league? I won't touch it now as they could be letting away team win again.
just as i say that, 1-1.

Quote Originally Posted by donny1266 View Post
ludogorets has special relations with this team. You can see as the away team have one win all season. Against ludogorets. How could a team that almost limited liverpool and real madrid lose to the worst team in bulgarian league? I won't touch it now as they could be letting away team win again.
just as i say that, 1-1.
lol