Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
Did betfair lie????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
what are u gonna do now???????????????
omg

You seem to be the idiot here, no one likes you so go home or keep on writing stupid picks in your own thread. You contribute with ZERO here. Being a douchebag after so many of us lost and bragging about winning picks after the game finishes without posting them before game is what you do mostly here.

So shut the fukk up and go fukk yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
You seem to be the idiot here, no one likes you so go home or keep on writing stupid picks in your own thread. You contribute with ZERO here. Being a douchebag after so many of us lost and bragging about winning picks after the game finishes without posting them before game is what you do mostly here.

So shut the fukk up and go fukk yourself.
i have a thread with 500 documented plays!
i posted the china 2nd goal
i played the china 3rd goal at like min 84, sorry for not posting 5 min bets on sbr!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
i have a thread with 500 documented plays!
i posted the china 2nd goal
i played the china 3rd goal at like min 84, sorry for not posting 5 min bets on sbr!!!!!!!

And what is your record for 500 plays? half an unit up? You are that kind of guy who will post a whole year more than 1000 plays and will be few units up or down.
We don't need wiseguys.